POLITICAL pictures - Funny (unlikely), Sad (more likely) Infuriating (most likely)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikek

What, Me Worry??
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 24, 2019
    mooresville
    Just so we’re clear …………

WHO AM I VOTING FOR - AND WHY????? When someone says, "I can't belive you would vote for Trump"....

I'm not voting for Trump,

.....I'm voting for the First Amendment and freedom of speech.

I'm voting for the Second Amendment and my right to defend my life and my family.

I'm voting for the next Supreme Court Justice(s) to protect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

I’m voting for the continued growth of my retirement and reducing inflation.

I’m voting for a return of our troops from foreign countries and the end to America’s involvement in foreign conflicts.

I'm voting for the Electoral College and for the Republic in which we live.

I'm voting for the Police to be respected once again and to ensure Law & Order. I am tired of all the criminals having a revolving door and being put back in the street.

I’m voting for the continued appointment of Federal Judges who respect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

I’m voting for our jobs to remain in America and not be outsourced all over the world - to China, Mexico and other foreign countries. I want USA made.

I’m voting for secure borders and to have LEGAL immigration. I can’t believe we have actually flown 380,000 illegal immigrants into our country.

I am voting for doing away with all of the freebies given to all of the illegals and not looking after the needs of the AMERICAN citizens.

I'm voting for the Military & the Veterans who fought for this Country to give the American people their freedoms.

I'm voting for the unborn babies that have a right to live.

I’m voting for peace progress in the Middle East.

I’m voting to fight against human/child trafficking.

I'm voting for Freedom of Religion.

I'm voting for the right to speak my opinion and not be censored. I am voting for the return of teaching math, history, and science instead of indoctrination of our children and pronouns.

I'm not just voting for one person, I'm voting for the future of my Country.

I'm voting for my child/grandchildren to ensure their freedoms and their future.

Trump/Vance2024

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

This deserves to be presented in its entirety for those that cannot see it all:

Yesterday I learned that Speaker Johnson is talking to the moderate Republicans in our conference trying to get their support for a 6 month CR to be passed before the upcoming Sept 30th government funding deadline.

But Speaker Johnson is NOT talking to us conservatives because we demand that he actually negotiate with Schumer to include our agenda items like the SAVE Act (election integrity bill) instead of just clean passing another Continuing Resolution of the Democrat’s budget, which just keeps happening.

Speaker Johnson wants to get enough moderate Republicans on board with him and all the Democrats so he doesn’t need the House Conservatives votes so he can pass another Democrat agenda laden CR.

Johnson doesn’t want to rock the boat before Nov 5th, in other words he doesn’t want to use the power he possesses as the Republican elected Speaker of the House to fight for anything.

Johnson says we will pass our agenda next Congress after Trump wins BUT the November election is not guaranteed and there may not be a next time, there is only THIS TIME for sure.Voters across the country gave Republicans the House majority because they were fed up with Democrats policies.

Voters care about border security, inflation (stop out of control Gov spending), and WANT SAFE AND SECURE ELECTIONS. It is our job to fight for these things as well as defend the God given rights of the people.

We are Representatives of the PEOPLE.We are not sent to Congress to go along and get along and manipulate our way into decades of power that only serve ourselves and not the people.

Sept 30th government funding deadline is our last chance this Congress to get anything of substance done and the House has the power of the purse. We are over $35 trillion in debt and rapidly falling apart because men in the halls of Congress didn’t want to rock the boat, said we will do it next time, or never could muster the intestinal fortitude to actually fix anything.

Edit: I created the breaks as the paste from X was one big paragraph…

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    This deserves to be presented in its entirety:

Yesterday I learned that Speaker Johnson is talking to the moderate Republicans in our conference trying to get their support for a 6 month CR to be passed before the upcoming Sept 30th government funding deadline.

But Speaker Johnson is NOT talking to us conservatives because we demand that he actually negotiate with Schumer to include our agenda items like the SAVE Act (election integrity bill) instead of just clean passing another Continuing Resolution of the Democrat’s budget, which just keeps happening.

Speaker Johnson wants to get enough moderate Republicans on board with him and all the Democrats so he doesn’t need the House Conservatives votes so he can pass another Democrat agenda laden CR.

Johnson doesn’t want to rock the boat before Nov 5th, in other words he doesn’t want to use the power he possesses as the Republican elected Speaker of the House to fight for anything.

Johnson says we will pass our agenda next Congress after Trump wins BUT the November election is not guaranteed and there may not be a next time, there is only THIS TIME for sure.Voters across the country gave Republicans the House majority because they were fed up with Democrats policies.

Voters care about border security, inflation (stop out of control Gov spending), and WANT SAFE AND SECURE ELECTIONS. It is our job to fight for these things as well as defend the God given rights of the people.

We are Representatives of the PEOPLE.We are not sent to Congress to go along and get along and manipulate our way into decades of power that only serve ourselves and not the people.

Sept 30th government funding deadline is our last chance this Congress to get anything of substance done and the House has the power of the purse. We are over $35 trillion in debt and rapidly falling apart because men in the halls of Congress didn’t want to rock the boat, said we will do it next time, or never could muster the intestinal fortitude to actually fix anything.
    Seems to me that Johnson is no better than Mccarthy was

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Seems to me that Johnson is no better than Mccarthy was
    He is not. Truth is Trump took over the RNC but we the people must remove the RINO’s from elected office and we need to start that at the precinct level. It took eight years for Trump to take control of the RNC away from the RINO’s. But now it is our job, no one can do it for us…

Top Bottom