POLITICAL pictures - Funny (unlikely), Sad (more likely) Infuriating (most likely)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Johnk

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Mooresville
    When I was a kid it was a Cold War thing.

Now it is all about who can get the bigger dudes in women's sports.
    the games have changed dramatically. it used to be wholesome; now it's got some of the stupidest events and the biggest clowns.
    Did you ever think and wonder how much the USA spends to sponsor, train, and send the athletes to the games? It ain't free and i'll wager a guess we spend billions of tax dollars every four years.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad:

I love how when you click on that ZeroHedge link, the "headline" or center screen immediately turns to this:

View attachment 370324

They are not fooling us into submission.
    I stand! This BS is wrong!

Nazis also breathed air.

Time for the left to stop breathing.

Also... putting someone in a concentration camp, is a LOT different than making somebody compete in a gender/weight class.
    A perfect example of making an argument thru exaggeration.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad:

I love how when you click on that ZeroHedge link, the "headline" or center screen immediately turns to this:

View attachment 370324

They are not fooling us into submission.
    I stand! This BS is wrong!
    You need a better browser. That is not what happens when I click on the link, it is something your browser is directing not Zerohedge. Try clicking that link in the Brave browser, you certainly will not see anything but the zerohedge article,and without Vox thrown on top.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Nazis also breathed air.

Time for the left to stop breathing.

Also... putting someone in a concentration camp, is a LOT different than making somebody compete in a gender/weight class.
    A perfect example of making an argument thru exaggeration.
    The part that bothers me is the browser used has more power than most realize. It is the browser,directed by leftists that threw the Vox article up not Zerohedge. Brave at least does not do that kind of thing, just takes you to the link like it should instead of injecting a narrative.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The part that bothers me is the browser used has more power than most realize. It is the browser,directed by leftists that threw the Vox article up not Zerohedge. Brave at least does not do that kind of thing, just takes you to the link like it should instead of injecting a narrative.
    I'm using Brave and I see the Vox thing, but it's not a Vox ad or redirect. It's a tweet showing the Vox thing. Zerohedge is just showing the tweet.

1722687007105.png

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    You need a better browser. That is not what happens when I click on the link, it is something your browser is directing not Zerohedge. Try clicking that link in the Brave browser, you certainly will not see anything but the zerohedge article,and without Vox thrown on top.
    Possibly!
    I'm using Chrome.
    I deserve what I get, I suppose.
    I still get the original article, but the "focus" is altered to this nonsense.

I mainly posted the mention to show they are not fooling me, I am not deterred, who ever is doing that!
    This BS is wrong!
    :thumbsup:

Last edited:

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I'm using Brave and I see the Vox thing, but it's not a Vox ad or redirect. It's a tweet showing the Vox thing. Zerohedge is just showing the tweet.

View attachment 370499
    I have the Brave Setup file, already.

I was planning to reset this computer soon (old and stale!) and install Brave after that episode to try for myself.

I've been distracted lately. Computery stuff is way down the line.

Top Bottom