POLITICAL pictures - Funny (unlikely), Sad (more likely) Infuriating (most likely)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    1721179012226-png.366563

Ain't that the truth!
    DENNY ALERT:
    They are no longer called "three-toed" sloths, since all sloths have 3 toes.
    Now identify as three-fingered sloths.
    Though there are also two-fingered sloths.

Wstar425

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Sandia Park, New Mexico
    PEMBs (Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings) typically have a roof slope of 1/4" per 12", sometimes up to 1" per 12". Being in Pennsylvania, their climate zone would require the roof to withstand several tons of snow load. Joe average blowing leaves off the average house is ten times more dangerous than being on the typical PEMB roof.

The more info that comes out, the more fishy all of this becomes. That, or the SS really is incompetent and they're trying to blame a building for their failure.
    This is a 4/12 pitch metal building I had built here in New Mexico. 4 inch of rise every 12 inches of run. It is basically the style of building you would build in Wisconsin. Out here most shop/metal buildings are 2/12 with little or no eave overhang like this. The builders said they had never put one up like this before. I did this mostly to match my house roof, which is also 4/12 pitch.

I’ve been up on it a number of times. You can walk on it, but need to pay attention. After a while your calf muscles get tired. 6/12 is a scratch and claw roof and you don’t get much done except hanging on, without some type of assistance. 2/12 is like walking up a grade on a road.

It’s hard to tell from such a small picture but I’m gonna guess the good guy roof is a 4/12 pitch. The bad guy roof looks like it might actually be less, maybe a 3/12?

Either way the story of it’s not safe to put people on a sloped roof while having a picture of other people at the same venue on a sloped roof doesn’t hold water, and leaks like a sieve.

Attachments

• IMG_4590.jpeg
      IMG_4590.jpeg
      940.1 KB · Views: 8
    • IMG_5370.jpeg
      IMG_5370.jpeg
      579.1 KB · Views: 8
    • IMG_4596.jpeg
      IMG_4596.jpeg
      1,022.1 KB · Views: 6
    • IMG_1849.jpeg
      IMG_1849.jpeg
      372.1 KB · Views: 8
    Last edited:

mikek

What, Me Worry??
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 24, 2019
    mooresville
    Something stinks about the whole Trump assassination attempt

“The whole thing stinks of either incompetence or a DESIGN, or we're in the matrix.”

One or two mistakes is one thing, but 10-plus anomalies is highly suspicious.

1. No local law enforcement was on the rooftop used by the shooter.

2. When law enforcement was notified by citizens of the shooter, there was no prompt action at the rooftop to neutralize the shooter.

3. Local law enforcement failed to initiate active shooter protocol to protect Trump and the crowd.

4. There was no apparent communication from local law enforcement to the USSS to get Trump to a secure location.

5. Police snipers on the roof used binoculars to track the shooter's position and did not warn the USSS below to get Trump off the stage.

6. Police snipers under scope vision allowed the shooter to get set and shoot six rounds at Trump.

7. A police sniper got off the scope and looked with the naked eye to be sure the shooter had taken his shots and never looked down at Trump.

8. Finally, a police sniper shot Crooks.

9. No local police went up on the roof immediately after Crooks was shot to take away his gun and check on his status.

10. All the while, there was no active shooter protocol, and no warning was given to Trump or the audience.

Top Bottom