POLITICAL pictures - Funny (unlikely), Sad (more likely) Infuriating (most likely)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Went food shopping yesterday.
    I wish the "pro-Biden" people would look at the food prices.
    Why would they need to? They're all using their free government issued snap and ebt cards
    They do look at food prices and see that "consumer spending is up" because people are spending more and more on food.
    The "pro-Biden" people see the increased spending as "proof" the economy is "Booming."
    So, the wife was in Walmart, and I asked for a roast because it was raining. We only have Walmart and an IGA everything else is 50 miles away. We can get two at Sams for $32.

This is crazy Thanks Joe
    View attachment 363827

I choked so hard, I almost passed out, during the debate, when Tapper said that groceries, that cost $100 when Bidiot took office, now cost......$120.

That morning it was all over mainstream media (at least their radio news outlets) that the $100 cart of groceries was now well over $300.

Why can't legacy media ever be honest...just once.
    They just have to lie, tilt, bias, obfuscate, and slant facts in everything they do.
    They should truly be ashamed, for one day they will have to stand judgement for the damage they've caused, either before the people, or before God.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I choked so hard, I almost passed out, during the debate, when Tapper said that groceries, that cost $100 when Bidiot took office, now cost......$120.

That morning it was all over mainstream media (at least their radio news outlets) that the $100 cart of groceries was now well over $300.

Why can't legacy media ever be honest...just once.
    They just have to lie, tilt, bias, obfuscate, and slant facts in everything they do.
    They should truly be ashamed, for one day they will have to stand judgement for the damage they've caused, either before the people, or before God.
    Tapper has no clue
    In general
    And on regular people buying food

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel

This is what happens when Democraps govern a city no matter what size city.
    That is why Indiana Republicans better get their chit :poop: together so the Democraps can’t win control of any branch of the state government.
    AND they better get to work ousting the Democraps from City Hall in Indianapolis.
    Otherwise our state will be DOOMED!

Top Bottom