POLITICAL pictures - Funny (unlikely), Sad (more likely) Infuriating (most likely)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold

I'm not the author, but here's the answer....
    Growing up I lived through true systemic racism. Trust me when I tell you, it is real. The problem is, it is not coming from white people. American black culture was born out of rebellion and resistance towards an unfair system at that time. Yet, it has failed to change with the changes in society. It's not a culture that can mix with other cultures because it is, by design, rebellious and resistant. Everything from language to appearance is almost the direct opposite of "white culture" for lack of a better term. Asking white people to accept or adapt to the American black culture is not practical or even possible because it is in direct conflict and geared to rebel against white people. This really isn't hard to understand. In American black culture, white people are the enemy from the start. That has to change before anything else can. Naturally, a culture that is inherently rebellious is not sustainable, even for it's own people. Once the rest of society distances itself from the culture, the same rebellious qualities will turn inward toward each other because that is all you know. They are right about a systemic problem, but they are looking to make changes in the wrong place.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Top Bottom