• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    LMAO... 39 posts in this thread and no one has the balls to say "REPUBLICAN" or "DEMOCRAT"... that should be an indicator on how ashamed they all are.

Ingo is:

80% Fox News
    5% MSNBC
    15% Think for yourself

Of the totals, ~100% thinks they think for themselves and think people who disagree with them don't.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Of the totals, ~100% thinks they think for themselves and think people who disagree with them don't.

Probably true... probably also true that the 15% don't actually think for themselves, but in the context of political influence, I would say that they actually think for themselves....

A better way to put it would be... "Think independently from Party Influence"

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    LMAO... 39 posts in this thread and no one has the balls to say "REPUBLICAN" or "DEMOCRAT"... that should be an indicator on how ashamed they all are.

Ingo is:

80% Fox News
    5% MSNBC
    15% Think for yourself
    i am amending my thoughts to include a third group that May or may not overlap with either of the two. This group is the one that feels compelled to insult others randomly and/or INGO membership on the whole.

Can't be 100%. I said the exact opposite in my first post.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I consider myself to be a Goldwater Republican which, by today's definitions, would be just about Libertarian.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Can't be 100%. I said the exact opposite in my first post.

We can both be correct. I did put the little tilde before the 100, which in some computer languages such as C++, it is a bitwise NOT operator. So if we're talking binary, the ~100 evaluates to 011, or 3 in decimal. So in mathematical terms, I really said 3%. Right? No? Not buying it, huh?

Actually I used the tilde to mean approximately because no one is ever always.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Pro life conservative that has no love for any particular political party. I'd like to see the Marine Corps march over to congress and throw them all in the slammer for 10 years while we elect a new one and get things figured out. I think this country, no, this world, is painfully short on leadership. We live in a corporacracy and our representation in congress and the Whitehouse is being traded like mung beans on a Shanghai market street. I do not support the idea of armed insurrection, they'd just use that as a reason to kill most of us off....no sir, what we need is a good old fashioned election.

Top Bottom