2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I like your new avatar, Bill.

I have a beard, got to scrape the **** thing off every **** day.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Ruins our credibility

False quote. He never said that. (the usual cite includes the year (1938) and there was no new law made then.)

I know you didn't make the image, and Dudley should know better, but we can stop spreading known falsehoods. That's the anti's job.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    False quote. He never said that. (the usual cite includes the year (1938) and there was no new law made then.)

I know you didn't make the image, and Dudley should know better, but we can stop spreading known falsehoods. That's the anti's job.

Thanks, Bill. Should have fact-checked that before posting, but I thought that NAGR was a credible source.

However, there is something to be learned from the 1938 German gun law:

From the text of the 1938 law: “Jews are prohibited from acquiring. Possessing, and carrying firearms and ammunition, as well as truncheons or stabbing weapons. Those now possessing weapons and ammunition are at once to turn them over to the local police authority. Firearms and ammunition found in a Jew's possession will be forfeited to the government without compensation.”

And a verified quote from Hitler after its passage: “The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing. Indeed, I would go so far as to say that the supply of arms to the underdogs is a sine qua non for the overthrow of any sovereignty. So let’s not have any native militia or native police. German troops alone will bear the sole responsibility for the maintenance of law and order throughout the occupied Russian territories.”

To bring it up to 2015 in America, just substitute "constitutional conservatives" or "mainstream law-abiding Americans" for "Jews" and "subject races." And note the comment about militias. Just my :twocents:...

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    The complete and utter stupidity of these young people is mind-boggling. And they can vote, with a vote that counts the same as mine or yours.

[video=youtube;33D3NOl0-ag]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33D3NOl0-ag[/video]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom