27SP1M0.gif

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Even I will admit that that should be reposted in the sad but true picture thread.

It actually brought a tear to my eye.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Not sure which thread to post this in, but it is worthwhile to watch if you have 15 minutes and want to be better informed about radical Islam, what Muslims believe (which is contrary to the left-wing narrative that it is a "peaceful religion"), and the real threat it poses. It is labeled "an honest conversation," which I believe after watching it. It is a discussion of what I think is probably the greatest threat of our time.

[video=youtube;pSPvnFDDQHk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk[/video]

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Hillary says that ISIS is using Trump in videos to recruit new members. No evidence of that, but they are using Obama (the legislator), Bush (the liar), and her husband Bill Jefferson (BJ) Clinton (the fornicator). The terms in parentheses are their language in the video:

[video=youtube;OAbuO_fhHn8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAbuO_fhHn8[/video]

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Might it have been better to explain why it was so offensive?

I threw a Citizens Action Coalition punk off my porch for the offense of wearing a Che T-shirt about a decade ago. I regretted having thrown away the opportunity to educate.

A few months ago, I was presented with another opportunity at a neutral location, and seized it as calmly as I could. I think the young man was rather surprised at my comments.

Hopefully, he at least Googled the SOB and learned some truth.

http://www.amazon.com/Exposing-Real...d=1450846477&sr=8-1&keywords=humberto+fontova

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    ...And yes, the Washington Post cartoonist actually portrayed a Hispanic GOP candidate's kids as [STRIKE]apes[/STRIKE] monkeys:
    1ONQvtc.jpg

I don't see the problem. the artist said that since Ted Cruz had his kids appear in a political video, they are fair gam.

Soooooo, clearly, since the Obamas have trotted the girls out for photo ops on numerous occasions, it would be perfectly acceptable to portray them as cartoon monkeys, right?

See the absurdity? The only person who would ever do that would be some sort of crazed "white power" type, yet on the left, the Washington Post thinks its okey dokey.

We all knew it, but conservatives are fair game. There is no such thing as "offensive" because the very existence of conservatives is offensive to the left.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom