• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Wasn't sure if it would be consider profanity since it referred to possessions and is posted all over Santa Monica. I guess I should have used a bit better judgement. :ugh: I apologize if I offended anyone.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    INGO-safe version. Apparently, a bunch of these posters have been put up around L.A.

8Nbmrek.jpg

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Wasn't sure if it would be consider profanity since it referred to possessions and is posted all over Santa Monica. I guess I should have used a bit better judgement. :ugh: I apologize if I offended anyone.

Just wanted to let you know before a mod saw it :P

I think "****" should be unfiltered... since it can be said on cable TV without being bleeped. That'd be a good standard to go by!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    If you're not sure about a word in a pic, just make a post, type the word, post.
    See what happens.
    If it passed, edit post and put pic in. If not, then you know.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    If you're not sure about a word in a pic, just make a post, type the word, post.
    See what happens.
    If it passed, edit post and put pic in. If not, then you know.

Or can put the word in the quick reply box, click the first icon, with the two "A"s on it, twice, and see if the word gets starred out. No post needed.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Mrjarrell, you picture is off - most evangelicals (aka Gospel centered Christians) are NOT supporting Trump.

Well, not everyone are as principled as the LPers that put people at the head of their party that trust the government more than religious people and state they'd support nominating SCOTUS justices like Breyer and look to proto-type-progressives like T. Roosevelt for inspiration. Only evangelicals are capable of being hypocrites, you see....

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Mrjarrell, you picture is off - most evangelicals (aka Gospel centered Christians) are NOT supporting Trump.

Far be it for me to speak up for Evangelicals. This is just my 2 cents as an observer. I remember that a lot of Evangelicals did vote for Romney, with a clothespin clipped to their noses, of course. I remember hearing of many Evangelical saying that Christians need to vote for Romney to prevent another 4 years of Obama. Much of that was because of the Abortion issue. Romney is at least less pro-abortion than Obama.

The meme is just a jab at "evangelicals". This election is a Hobson's choice for a great majority of Americans. That holds for evangelicals as well. The only "real" evangelical reason to support Trump is his word on Abortion, and a lot of people don't trust his word. Other than that, I can see some ideological overlap between evangelicals and the whole "make America great again" theme. But I think even so there will be a run on clothespins this year.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    BlueishHue
    Top Bottom