• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    I refuse to vote for the lesser of evils and will have no part of it while there are 3 candidates on my ballot.

Please remember that one candidate has come out against free speech, the 2nd Amendment and just last night stated they wanted to appoint activist Supreme Court Justices who legislate from the bench to push their agenda instead of interpreting and following the law. If you agree with her then vote for her or the 3rd party candidate, (isn't the 3rd party candidate's running mate anti 2nd amendment?).

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I'm good with America having it's first President who happens to be female.
    I just don't want her to also be our last President before she either:

1. names herself dictator or
    2. ends America in a mushroom cloud.

I fear that Hillary will do both.

Blessings,
    Bill

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Please remember that one candidate has come out against free speech, the 2nd Amendment and just last night stated they wanted to appoint activist Supreme Court Justices who legislate from the bench to push their agenda instead of interpreting and following the law. If you agree with her then vote for her or the 3rd party candidate, (isn't the 3rd party candidate's running mate anti 2nd amendment?).

Not that it belongs in this thread, but so did the other candidate.

Free Speech: Trump is well-known for throwing lawyers at people to shut them up.
    2nd Amendment: Before he was pretending to be a Republican, Trump also was a fan of AWB.
    SCOTUS: Before he provided a more suitable short-list of SCOTUS ideas, he also threw around the idea of his sister or some other crazy nonsense.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I'm good with America having it's first President who happens to be female.
    I just don't want her to also be our last President before she either:

1. names herself dictator or
    2. ends America in a mushroom cloud.

I fear that Hillary will do both.

Blessings,
    Bill

That's funny. I have the same misgivings about Trump and her.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I don't know, so I may be wrong, did he give a serious interview ans state that he would appoint his sister, Or did he in a trumpesque offhand manner say that he would appoint his sister, implying that she would be better than any of Obama's or Hillary's appointments?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Not that it belongs in this thread, but so did the other candidate. Is this not the 'But Bush...' form that you (usually) decry?

Free Speech: Trump is well-known for throwing lawyers at people to shut them up. Is it legal? Don't like it, change the laws
    2nd Amendment: Before he was pretending to be a Republican, Trump also was a fan of AWB. 'But Kasich ...' lolz
    SCOTUS: Before he provided a more suitable short-list of SCOTUS ideas, he also threw around the idea of his sister or some other crazy nonsense.
    Whereas saying " President Obama would make a terrific Supreme Court justice, though it could be difficult to get him confirmed by the current Senate" Hillary Clinton said here Tuesday.“Wow! What a great idea!” Clinton exclaimed as the crowd of 450 people roared approval and applauded.
    “I’ll be sure to take that under advisement,” she said. “I mean, he’s brilliant. He can set forth an argument, and he was a law professor, so he’s got all the credentials. Now, we do have to get a Democratic Senate to get him confirmed." is, of course, not crazy nonsense

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    rHq5TLa.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom