Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I am still waiting for someone to post all of the stupid things Sarah Palin ACTUALLY said.

I know it is difficult to tell the difference between she and Tina, but it is difficult to accept that so many of you are fooled by the MSM every election cycle.

Democrats are usually in lockstep, although there are cracks this time because some truth is leaking through their falanx.

So called conscientious conservatives and libertarians fall hook, line and for the MSM political screed each cycle it is ridiculous.

There is that nasty root hiding in a word a most don't even know the meaning of.

This time it is Trump that is being pilloried. So you see the public spectacle and believe every word.

What you're saying. Has it occurred to you that it may work both ways? Are you immune to confirmation bias? We both can google "stupid stuff Sarah Palin said". And everything on the list, I can explain why it was stupid for her to say, and you'd justify why it wasn't. That's just not an exercise I care to spend time on. I think Sarah Palin is a clever but not brilliant opportunist. During her campaign with McCain, she made many statements herself that revealed her complete and utter ignorance of history, geography, policy, foreign and domestic. The media did make more of it than there was, but she mostly earned her reputation.

It's not just okay, but vital to the ideology, to admit when one of your own is a turd, and Sarah Palin is indeed a turd. Don't get me wrong, I don't think that everything she's said is stupid. However, she has said enough stupid stuff that she's become a sort of straw man for the left, that they can use to build and sell a false image of all conservatives as turds.

I'm just not going to stick up for her just because she's on "my side".

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Stupid Palin, how could she say such a thing?

“People are looking at Putin as one who wrestles bears and drills for oil. They look at our president as one who wears mom jeans,” Palin said “Anyone who carries the commonsense gene would know that Putin doesn’t change his stripes,” she said. “He wants to exert huge power and dominance, so he has to get to those border areas and he has to capture them.”

How could she ever think that Putin wrestles bears?

Vladimir Putin Kills Grizzly Bear With Bare Hands - The Daily Currant - The Daily Currant

How could she ever think that Putin would try to take the border states?

Putin@war

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Silly commoners. Don't they know that their political masters have decided for them? I mean after all, don't they know that she has a wonderful track record on being right about critical issues;

tumblr_nhvqj7NX0G1qhnysho1_500.jpg

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    "Scandal free"
    dr-evil-bunny-quotes.jpg

Just ignore the;
    - Fast & Furious operation
    - the IRS targeting political opponents
    - arming rebels who in turn gave the weapons to ISIS
    - claiming no boots on the ground while Special Forces battle ISIS
    - increase in drone usage and soaring collateral damage
    - military action without declaring war
    - the Red Line threats
    - Russia being so empowered that they buzz US Navy ships
    - trading high profile terrorist leaders for a deserter without informing Congress as required by law
    - the VA scandal coming to light
    - Using Operation Chokepoint to target legal FFL Dealers
    - Solyndra
    - ACA website contract going to a college friend of Michelle Obama, and the resulting debacle with that

Not a smidgen of scandal

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom