Central Indiana
    constitution_candidates.jpg

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Obvious comedic value aside this is actually a disturbing perspective. This guy (I'm guessing Caucasian because he talks about minorities) is risking his mental and emotional health, as well as driving away the woman he loves because in his world view minorities should all behave a certain way, and any deviation from this is unacceptable. Can you imagine the bile if the soon-to-be-ex was hooking up with a Republican?

In his world view minorities stay on the reservation, exercise no free will, and behave how he wants them too.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Obvious comedic value aside this is actually a disturbing perspective. This guy (I'm guessing Caucasian because he talks about minorities) is risking his mental and emotional health, as well as driving away the woman he loves because in his world view minorities should all behave a certain way, and any deviation from this is unacceptable. Can you imagine the bile if the soon-to-be-ex was hooking up with a Republican?

In his world view minorities stay on the reservation, exercise no free will, and behave how he wants them too.

Welcome to the party of the KKK, what do you expect?

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Wait. WHAT?

Which candidate do you think the KKK most supports in THIS election? For which party is that candidate running?

Hint. His last name rhymes with stump.

IIRC, one of the "White Supremacy" groups sent money to support Ron Paul in the last one. There was an outcry that he should return the donation, rather than keep it, and a suggestion that keeping it meant he agreed with them.

His answer was that he was not returning it, partly because money they sent him was not going to a candidate who DID agree with them (whoever that might have been) and partly because their money spent just like everyone else's. In short, he thanked them for their donation and flipped them the bird over what they were trying to buy with it.

It doesn't matter who they support, what matters is what the candidate supports. And yes, I know about his apparent prejudices, those he's announced in his speeches. He talks a lot. I'm not sure how much of the walk he'll do along with that.

I also wonder if he's portraying a caricature of the American Republican, bigoted and racist to his core, only to show his true liberal and/or statist views (again) once he's inaugurated. And yes, my tinfoil is firmly in place, thankyouverymuch.
    tinfoilhat.gif

Blessings,
    Bill

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    IIRC, one of the "White Supremacy" groups sent money to support Ron Paul in the last one. There was an outcry that he should return the donation, rather than keep it, and a suggestion that keeping it meant he agreed with them.

His answer was that he was not returning it, partly because money they sent him was not going to a candidate who DID agree with them (whoever that might have been) and partly because their money spent just like everyone else's. In short, he thanked them for their donation and flipped them the bird over what they were trying to buy with it.

It doesn't matter who they support, what matters is what the candidate supports. And yes, I know about his apparent prejudices, those he's announced in his speeches. He talks a lot. I'm not sure how much of the walk he'll do along with that.

I also wonder if he's portraying a caricature of the American Republican, bigoted and racist to his core, only to show his true liberal and/or statist views (again) once he's inaugurated. And yes, my tinfoil is firmly in place, thank you very much.
    tinfoilhat.gif

Blessings,
    Bill

One thing is for certain, he is highly unpredictable, and holds a strange mixture of both conservative and liberal views. IMHO...never mind. I will just leave it there.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    From http://louderwithcrowder.com/dutch-man-arrested-for-wearing-a-piglet-beanie/

"There are so many things you can get arrested for. Vandalism, drunk driving, theft, violating national security (unless you’re Hillary Clinton). The list goes on, but those examples are a bit outdated. The NEW crime list, Dutch edition, now includes 'wearing a piglet hat.'"

A video news report from The Netherlands where citizens are peacefully protesting the Mulsim invasion of their country. So far as I can see, not a single Muslim in sight to be offended. As if that would even matter.

<span style="font-size: 10pt;">[video=youtube;t78taaCN1Lc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t78taaCN1Lc[/video]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom