Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Can anyone decipher that "Alphabet soup?"
    I thought LGBT covered the "Rainbows".
    Also, if they do get together, Homophobia will be the least of their worries.
    LGBT is Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender.
    Q is queer, which is meant to include all other sexual options, such as polyamory, one gender attracted to those of the opposite gender who identify as the same gender, etc.
    RS is the alphabetical sequence following Q and is included to mock the "alphabet soup" of gender politics.
    HIV+ indicates HIV positive status which is assumed to commonly occur among the previously identified groups.

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    LGBT is Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender.
    Q is queer, which is meant to include all other sexual options, such as polyamory, one gender attracted to those of the opposite gender who identify as the same gender, etc.
    RS is the alphabetical sequence following Q and is included to mock the "alphabet soup" of gender politics.
    HIV+ indicates HIV positive status which is assumed to commonly occur among the previously identified groups.
    Wrong. Q is for questioning. People
    who are questioning their sexual identity. I made the mistake of saying Queer also.

5.56'aholic

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    <- tragic boating accident
    who are questioning their sexual identity. I made the mistake of saying Queer also.

Can't we just call the whole movement the "anyone who doesn't coddle and endorse my sexual choice is an oppressor, movement" that way we don't have to keep adding letters of the alphabet every few weeks? They are about the same number of characters now between the two as well, so it shouldn't cost any more in to print the shirts and protest posters.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis

Well, since everything after the Q is meant to mock the alphabetic designations, I don't think it matters and I'm absolutely sure I don't care.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Like indiucky I have to come out in public. From now on, I identify as LHBFOWRWAMK:

LoveHumansBornFemaleObsessedWithRedheadsWhoAreMyKryptonite.

And I insist you respect it!!!

Don

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I like women that look like Salma Hayek....I am CisSHO (Cis gender Salma Hayex Obsessed)....I am not the only one...We are legion and [STRIKE]short, [/STRIKE]curvy, [STRIKE]Latin[/STRIKE] Women are our Kryptonite.....

Lets be real. Salma is hot. But we like them short, tall, Latina, the "girl next door"...we like them all. We might have particular weak spots but we're not that picky.

:D

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    Have you ever noticed that the "before" pictures ALWAYS suck?

DQgvoOhVwAAslJE.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom