I left the waitress an exact 10% tip.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    This Varvel cartoon is untrue...

Because it would require AOC to have a brain functioning on more than 2 cells to actually make any kind of statement resembling this, even if it was a mistake on her part, OR Bernie is hidden
    behind a white screen working her like a puppet. ( Not how I really wanted to say this.)

Lm0CDen.jpg

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    That’s the best part of it, Beer man. It IS true. I heard the audio on it, but I forget if it was a link someone sent me or if it was on Shapiro( I think the former)

That doesn’t eliminate the muppet theory, and I really don’t want to think of any hand controlling that particular muppet, either, but yes, she did say it. When I’m not on my phone, I’ll see if I can find the link.

Blessings,
    Bill

ETA: found it, but it’s a mobile link, so probably won’t embed.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-fZM7GCZ0HA

This Varvel cartoon is untrue...

Because it would require AOC to have a brain functioning on more than 2 cells to actually make any kind of statement resembling this, even if it was a mistake on her part, OR Bernie is hidden
    behind a white screen working her like a puppet. ( Not how I really wanted to say this.)

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    That’s the best part of it, Beer man. It IS true. I heard the audio on it, but I forget if it was a link someone sent me or if it was on Shapiro( I think the former)

That doesn’t eliminate the muppet theory, and I really don’t want to think of any hand controlling that particular muppet, either, but yes, she did say it. When I’m not on my phone, I’ll see if I can find the link.

Blessings,
    Bill

I don't think it matters much what she says. She did say that but she also said she was bored with this impeachment thing and that she was over it. She is not really a player in this kangaroo show.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Its significant in that she’s come out and said that the purpose of this is to influence the outcome of the 2020 election and in short, that’s tantamount to the dems doing EXACTLY what they’re accusing the GOP in general and Trump in particular of doing. It’s a double standard but the media is going to not only let them get away with it, they’re going to provide cover.

And of course she’s tired of it-it’s not about her. I’d not be surprised if this whole dog and pony show was about getting the news OFF of “the squad” and making them *not* the face of the Democratic Party, esp when AOC, Tlaib, and Omar have now all been called on using campaign funds for personal reasons.

AOC is one from whom I’d expect to hear: “but enough about me. Let’s talk about you. How do you like me so far?”

Blessings,
    Bill

I don't think it matters much what she says. She did say that but she also said she was bored with this impeachment thing and that she was over it. She is not really a player in this kangaroo show.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Blessings,
    Bill

[video=youtube;-fZM7GCZ0HA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fZM7GCZ0HA&app=desktop[/video]

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom