Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    Motorcyclist Who Identifies As Bicyclist Sets Cycling World Record

article-5029-1.jpg

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    You are correct, but Mexicans civilians are already virtually banned from owning firearms. There is only one legal gun store in Mexico (on an army base in Mexico City) and a multi-month documentation and background check process before being able to purchase a single smaller-caliber gun. The criminals don't have such restrictions.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Hmm. Title IX provisions refer specifically to "participation," yet it was used to promulgate separate teams for women and girls, often at the expense of losing teams for men and boys.

I'm curious where the outrage, or am I? People who claim they are "transgender" rank well above women in the social justice pecking order at this time. Say goodbye to your sports as you knew them, ladies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Hmm. Title IX provisions refer specifically to "participation," yet it was used to promulgate separate teams for women and girls, often at the expense of losing teams for men and boys.

I'm curious where the outrage, or am I? People who claim they are "transgender" rank well above women in the social justice pecking order at this time. Say goodbye to your sports as you knew them, ladies.

Womens NBA will never be the same... Shaquila O'Neal will dominate the competition. It's time.

article-2273297-1757DE80000005DC-554_634x793.jpg

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Womens NBA will never be the same... Shaquila O'Neal will dominate the competition. It's time.

And the way it works now, the dudes who choose to do it won't even have to take hormones (and block their own) or get any surgery. Or even wear makeup and a cute blouse. All they'll have do is say they identify as a woman and they're on the team.

Shaquila is getting a little old, though. That's a big hamstring to pull while walking up and down the court scoring at will.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    And the way it works now, the dudes who choose to do it won't even have to take hormones (and block their own) or get any surgery. Or even wear makeup and a cute blouse. All they'll have do is say they identify as a woman and they're on the team.

Shaquila is getting a little old, though. That's a big hamstring to pull while walking up and down the court scoring at will.

Anybody heard from Dennis Rodman lately?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Reminds me of that movie where the dude plays on the woman’s team. Can’t remember the name of the movie, but I think the guys name in the movie was Juwanna Mann

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom