Political funny pictures thread, part IV. Bring on the leather!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Thought it was a joke, nope it appears to be real https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/25/michael-avenatti-to-be-charged-with-wire-and-bank-fraud.html Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!

The Nike thing is mildly interesting (love it when purported SJWs eat their own), but...

...[H]e is accused of embezzling a client’s money “in order to pay his own expenses and debts” of himself, his law firm and coffee company, and of “defrauding a bank in Mississippi,” prosecutors said...

giphy.gif

If these things are half true, this guy is a mess....which wouldn't be all that surprising.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Thought it was a joke, nope it appears to be real https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/25/michael-avenatti-to-be-charged-with-wire-and-bank-fraud.html Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!

The co-conspirator was identifed by sources to NBC News as Mark Geragos, a high-profile California criminal defense lawyer. Geragos, who has not been charged in Avenatti's case, is currently representing actor Jussie Smollet in a case where the "Empire" cast member is accused of lying to Chicago cops about a purported hate-crime attack.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The co-conspirator was identifed by sources to NBC News as Mark Geragos, a high-profile California criminal defense lawyer. Geragos, who has not been charged in Avenatti's case, is currently representing actor Jussie Smollet in a case where the "Empire" cast member is accused of lying to Chicago cops about a purported hate-crime attack.

I have no issue with a criminal defense lawyer representing....criminals, but some of Geragos' other clients include:

-Scott Peterson
    -Michael Jackson
    -Chris Brown
    -Colin Kaeperwhatever
    -Susan McDougal
    -Winona Ryder
    -Gary Condit
    -Roger Clinton
    -Ke$ha

...but hey, if I had criminal issues in California and ample coin, I'd want his firm on my side.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I have no issue with a criminal defense lawyer representing....criminals, but some of Geragos' other clients include:

-Scott Peterson
    -Michael Jackson
    -Chris Brown
    -Colin Kaeperwhatever
    -Susan McDougal
    -Winona Ryder
    -Gary Condit
    -Roger Clinton
    -Ke$ha

...but hey, if I had criminal issues in California and ample coin, I'd want his firm on my side.

Well, he's listed as a co-conspirator. He might not be available.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Mark Geragos was a CNN analyst but was let go when named as a co-conspirator in this fraud/extortion thing.
    I guess that is how CNN works - cut ties when they get caught.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom