Political funny pictures thread, part IV. Bring on the leather!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    no-kids-dt-600.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I have a twitter account that I set up to enter a contest at Classic Firearms, but I couldn't tell you what my twitter name is. I think it was whatever they assigned to me or something. Wouldn't have a clue how to log in to it.

ETA: I guess I set it up so I'm always logged in. Looks like I am following Wise Foods, Classic Firearms, Ammunition Depot and Century Arms. Apparently I'm @JDoggyDaddy so I probably put the J in front of it because DoggyDaddy was taken already. :): I don't see any way to post anything though. Just see some kind of home page. :dunno: Oh, I do see a Message button, but it looks like it's a direct messaging kinda thing and since I don't have anyone to message I don't know what I'd do with that.

Gotta start somewhere.

I’m kinda feeling the same way about gab. Just started an account there and learning my way around. Feels very different from Twitter. Probably is too right wing now. Needs more diverse opinions. But you don’t get banned for saying “retard” or for saying that men and women are biologically different.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I thank God that men and women are different in the real reality. It doesn't matter what some bat-s**t crazy left wing radical says, sane people know the difference.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Gotta start somewhere.

I’m kinda feeling the same way about gab. Just started an account there and learning my way around. Feels very different from Twitter. Probably is too right wing now. Needs more diverse opinions. But you don’t get banned for saying “retard” or for saying that men and women are biologically different.

I don't think I'll be using it anyhow. Apparently I can't search for anyone without an Outlook or Gmail account, and if I did, I would have to upload all my contacts from my address book. Nope. Not happenin'.

Anyhow, sorry for the sidetrack. We now return you to your regular programming. :)

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I have a twitter account that I set up to enter a contest at Classic Firearms, but I couldn't tell you what my twitter name is. I think it was whatever they assigned to me or something. Wouldn't have a clue how to log in to it.

ETA: I guess I set it up so I'm always logged in. Looks like I am following Wise Foods, Classic Firearms, Ammunition Depot and Century Arms. Apparently I'm @JDoggyDaddy so I probably put the J in front of it because DoggyDaddy was taken already. :): I don't see any way to post anything though. Just see some kind of home page. :dunno: Oh, I do see a Message button, but it looks like it's a direct messaging kinda thing and since I don't have anyone to message I don't know what I'd do with that.

I remember when I read some article years ago before twitter went live about it and thought to myself, boy does that sound dumb. There's been nothing in the intervening time that has changed my opinion in the slightest. Nothing more irritating to me than to read a "news article" where they spam a bunch of tweets and call it news... :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom