mxxyvsx.png

44729247_1828691147226176_7942765513929654272_n.jpg

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Adult clothing, toys and accessories, hmmmm.

I wondered about that line too. Maybe not to your point, but what woman spends more on toys than guys spend on firearms and related accessories and ammo and/or tractors etc...? I mean, my wife has an impressive shoe collection, but she's going to have to pack a lunch and get busy to even get in the same ballpark as my ... 'investments'. :patriot:

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Trump sends his Nazi Luftwaffe to southern California to stop the invading Honduran hordes. Shot down above Highway 101 by open border lefties with their 5 bullet clips.

uW4eB0S.jpg

Actually that’s a North American AT-6/SNJ painted in German national colors, but the Nazi markings have been left off.

Denny out.

Doug B

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    My sons and I buy jeans when they go on sale at Big "R" for $7.99. My wife and daughters would never imagine doing this.

My adult son and I buy cheap Bic razors....which we hardly use because we both have beards, whatever deodorant is on sale and whatever shampoo is on sale. My wife and daughters by brand name everything.

My sons and I buy no fingernail polish and no makeup of any kind. My wife and daughters, well, you can guess.

Sounds to me like these stats are result of personal choice. Choose more expensive, or choose cheaper. I'm pro-choice on this, just don't blame me for how much of the money I bring into the house you spend....and they don't.

Granted, my tractor, tool and weapon budgets are higher than theirs.

System wont let me Rep you. I agree 100%. I believe The pink tax on women is 97% self imposed.

In the hobby or sport of bicycling, women's bicycke clothing and equipment and such is almost always cheaper than men's clothing

Doug B

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Actually that’s a North American AT-6/SNJ painted in German national colors, but the Nazi markings have been left off.

Denny out.
    . I was thinking the same....that's a Texan that has been painted. I wonder if it's a real photo or photoshop?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom