12   0   0
    DmWExgGU0AI5LQl.jpg

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I'm puzzled as to why we would make room in a federal prison for people involved in dogfighting.
    Even if dog fighting was legal, I would be puzzled as to why Nike would support it. All about marketing and demographics, I guess.

I was just grabbing some obvious "offenders" that Nike funds. I suppose I could just as easily make memes of the non-indicted but still creep AF athletes.

To give credit where credit is due, they dropped Lance Armstrong and Oscar Pistorius like hot potatoes, as soon as there was any controversy.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Even if dog fighting was legal, I would be puzzled as to why Nike would support it. All about marketing and demographics, I guess.

I was just grabbing some obvious "offenders" that Nike funds. I suppose I could just as easily make memes of the non-indicted but still creep AF athletes.

To give credit where credit is due, they dropped Lance Armstrong and Oscar Pistorius like hot potatoes, as soon as there was any controversy.

They were not disparaging the United States.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

I suspect that in their risk analysis, they concluded that they were unlikely to be accused of racism in those actions, so they were greenlighted.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom