• Status
    Not open for further replies.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    It will take much to convince rhino that the Democrats are capable of selecting a presidential candidate worse than Hillary Clinton or are capable of running a more ineffective campaign than they did for her in 2016. She had help from the Russians, unprecedented levels of assistance from corrupt agents within the government, possibly even more voter fraud than we usually receive on their side, unconditional, non-stop propaganda from the mainstream media, and she was running against the second worst presidential candidate in US history. If they can make it worse, rhino will be impressed by the depths to which they can sink.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    DiUYow3XkAEszL-.jpg

i was going to donate but they took it down....:xmad:

https://www.wthr.com/article/woman-vows-pop-baby-trump-balloon-nj-starts-raising-bail-money

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    and she was running against the second worst presidential candidate in US history.

I have no clue where that came from. Donald Trump is arguably one of the most, if not the most accomplished in terms of what he did in the private sector compared to all presidential candidates throughout our history. Most have been professional politicians with little to no real-world experience in the private sector. And if you are saying that he only won because Hillary was such a bad candidate, I beg to differ. People like that he doesn't kowtow to the media, but attacks them, among other of his qualities. People were tired of being told that America's best days were behind us, tired of the military being eviscerated, tired of so-called illegal "immigrants" being treated better than US citizens, and of many things that he recognized and said he would change. Not sure why you would characterize him as an awful candidate.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I have no clue where that came from. Donald Trump is arguably one of the most, if not the most accomplished in terms of what he did in the private sector compared to all presidential candidates throughout our history. Most have been professional politicians with little to no real-world experience in the private sector. And if you are saying that he only won because Hillary was such a bad candidate, I beg to differ. People like that he doesn't kowtow to the media, but attacks them, among other of his qualities. People were tired of being told that America's best days were behind us, tired of the military being eviscerated, tired of so-called illegal "immigrants" being treated better than US citizens, and of many things that he recognized and said he would change. Not sure why you would characterize him as an awful candidate.

Exactly Right! President Trump is exactly what this country needs. We were sliding into the gutters under obummer and Trump is fighting to stop that slide and restore America's status in the world and real American's status at home.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom