• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    From what I've heard of cape buffalo (I think that's what it is) , I don't think of them as unarmed. Maybe surprised...

Yeah...Peter Hathaway Capstick would agree...:)

DilAyI5VAAEpI1R.jpg

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Unqualified voters can not alter the balance of power.

The cities that give sanctuary are already blue, if they got a million more Democrat votes they would not get anymore electors.

It would take millions of undocumented Republican votes to change the direction.

Therefore the point is moot.

That is unless they change the laws to allow the illegals to be counted in the census and give them extra electors.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

The cities that give sanctuary are already blue, if they got a million more Democrat votes they would not get anymore electors.

It would take millions of undocumented Republican votes to change the direction.

That is unless they change the laws to allow the illegals to be counted in the census and give them extra electors.

True, but only in blue states. If Indianapolis started doing this it could sway Indiana to being liberal. Luckily, all the places doing this are already in states that win the democrat votes.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis

I was under the impression that non-u.s. Citizens were being counted in the census leading to some absurd results in certain districts?

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    From what I've heard of cape buffalo (I think that's what it is) , I don't think of them as unarmed. Maybe surprised...

Yes, that is a cape buffalo and definitely not unarmed. It normally takes a whole pride to bring one down and lions don't always survive the experience.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom