Jan 13, 2011
    2n67r52.jpg

dvd1955

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Howard County
    This is a thread meant for political funny pictures. I posted something I found funny. When people question me about my personally funny pics, while letting "funny" pics like, say the one found in post #2949 go unchallenged, I don't feel obligated to answer anyone who can easily look up the reference I was giving a nod to.

zurs3s.jpg

I believe this to be partially true. Because McCain picked Palin for Veep, we got Barry. After 8 years of Barry, it was obvious we needed to go in another direction! Enter Trump.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It is amazing how stupid she was...
    [video=youtube;8HsyEvr5Pnw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HsyEvr5Pnw[/video]
    [video=youtube;_iyIbbxVzrU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iyIbbxVzrU[/video]
    Most people on both sides cannot tell Tina Faye from Sara Palin and think that Sarah was actually saying dumb things.

Here is an actual video that shows how dumb she actually was.

The two clips are very short and lack context. The first (8:13) is sticking up for her running mate, Horrors, the second (8:35) is talking about an incident where Russian fighter jets had violated US air space over guess where, Alaska a day before. They talk about her explaining her States relationship to Russia, but aside from the blurb on this video it was all Tina Faye impersonations that made her look stupid. The third (9:00) is 2 or 3 seconds of stuttering. This is a professional hit piece and this is the best they could find.
    [video=youtube;GoxiwXKZBpk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoxiwXKZBpk[/video]

ETA: Context, This is when the Democrats were dubious about concern over Russia, and women were open game for ridicule especially by feminists like Tina Faye.

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    If you haven't lived in Chicago, then you may be unaware that the Chicago Police Department re-uses trophy board photos over multiple arrests. Recent example:

June 27th, CPD release:

Googleme1.jpg

July 4th:

Googleme2.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom