Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Give me the short list of Democrats that have been investigated by the feds and wound up going to jail for an unrelated lie.

I'll wait.

He will never answer me.

Cite an example, and I'll see what I can find. Because I'm not certain I know of even a Republican example that applies to the above.

Scooter Libby.

Uhhh... the investigation for which Scooter Libby went to jail, was about the disclosure of the identities of CIA agents. Scooter Libby went to jail for disclosing the identities of CIA agents... specifically Valerie Wilson. Unless you are speaking about something else, this does not appear to satisfy your premise of being investigated by the Feds, and going to jail for an unrelated lie.

I PM'd this to you at 7:30, I am guessing you didn't see it.

Libby did not out Plame.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plame_affair

This is the same thing that Mueller is doing to Trump associates.

The Feds have the ability to bankrupt you if you do not cop a plea.
    cartoon206.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't know anyone that thinks it was just blue collar idiots that voted for Trump.

Not explicitly “blue collar” idiots, but idiots. I don’t think I’ve had many conversation with hard core anti Trump people who haven’t at least implied that Trump supporters are stupid.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Not explicitly “blue collar” idiots, but idiots. I don’t think I’ve had many conversation with hard core anti Trump people who haven’t at least implied that Trump supporters are stupid.

It's worse on Twitter....Calling us "Idiots" would be considered quaint...The left is unhinged right now...They're losing so bad, they've got no candidate, they've got no message but anger and hate....

It's kind of beautiful in a way....

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

I, personally, don't believe that all people who voted for Trump are idiots.... but if we were to talk about the sycophants, of which there are a bundle, welllllll......

5f5fl0.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom