Uranus
    EwmFpAt.jpg

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Well, there are several people here who don’t like Trump, but “shade” don’t get thrown at them, because they are willing to be honest about all of it. It’s easy to admit the truth when it’s a truth you like. If you hate Trump so much that you can’t admit when the criticisms are dishonest, it’s hard to take you seriously as an honest broker. There’s a lot of dishonest reporting around criticisms of the situation at the border and you’re incapable of acknowledging that. It qppears to me that you’re only capable of clinging to the things which confirms your hatred. It also appears to me that the rhetoric of shoving your “truth” in the faces of the people who smeared the Obama’s makes it apparent that you’re making it personal.

People can tell when you’re making things personal, you know. THAT’s why you’re treated as an outsider.
    When someone tells the community that he is going to troll them for the next four years because he disagreed with their reaction to President Obama, and if they do not start none then there won't be none, it is hard to see that person as an honest broker. That is not the behavior of a person who is offering thoughtful commentary and a contrasting perspective on the events of the day, even if they vary from the wider community. This is instead the behavior of someone content to grind their axe, to be contrary for the sake of being contrary, and to stir up trouble.

Only one of those sets of behaviors adds value to a community. The other is designed to remove value.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    When someone tells the community that he is going to troll them for the next four years because he disagreed with their reaction to President Obama, and if they do not start none then there won't be none, it is hard to see that person as an honest broker. That is not the behavior of a person who is offering thoughtful commentary and a contrasting perspective on the events of the day, even if they vary from the wider community. This is instead the behavior of someone content to grind their axe, to be contrary for the sake of being contrary, and to stir up trouble.

Only one of those sets of behaviors adds value to a community. The other is designed to remove value.

I stand firm, on the idea that the criticism leveled at previous administrations, should be leveled against current ones. Willful ignorance or exceptionism needs to be pointed out. One either is a hypocrite or not. If one wants to be a hypocrite, don't expect those who are not to follow along with the deification of someone that exhibits the same traits, and to toe that line. The behavior of the hypocrite is FAR more dangerous than those who point it out, and adds noting but the reinforcement of partisan tribalism. The only people stirring up trouble, are those thin-skinned persons that can't handle their thinking being challenged. If that's you, own it... but don't try frame those that don't agree with you as the problem, because you lack the fortitude to intelligently engage, and resort to stalking members, as you specifically have done in the past, or attempting to paint someone as a villain, simply because your worldview is challenged.
    aebbly.jpg

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Obama

• shooting a shotgun
    • riding a bicycle
    • golfing
    • wearing mom jeans
    • bowing to anyone and every one
    Michele's
    • Johnson
    • man arms
    • scowl

Actual pictures = Trumps head being photo shopped on little children.

The earlier statement was a double entrendre, Both that you believe you are better than Trump and we thought you were a bigger man than you are showing,

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    These obama holding a little Trump pictures are not that bad, and I’m SURE I can find ones of Trump holding a little obama or other celebrities. For balance, I’ll check and report later...

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    The pictures don't bother me. I think they are irrelevant and childish.

It doesn't bother me that Kut posts them, it just amazes me that he thinks they ARE relevant.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Because you are a smart man. "Don't start none, won't be none." I've kept on a pretty even keel the last few days, which apparently no one noticed... had members even throw shade in threads I wasn't even in. I post pics in this thread, and some more shade is thrown my way... and it wasn't even factual. A couple more "drivebys," and now, I've decided to speak up.

Well that because liberal snowflake culture has infected conservatives, young and old. The "don't like the argument, attack the source?" Besides being a thing called an ad hominem, which many are unaware of what that even means, it just plain funny.

View attachment 67924

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    People listen to Trump, so I have the same complaint. :dunno:

mtmmj5.jpg

I did not vote for Rather, I was not given any input on his elevation to figurehead. I DID vote for Trump, and have yet to regret that choice

Do you think Rather could get ~63million people to vote for him (Hint: Look at CBS' ratings)

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I stand firm, on the idea that the criticism leveled at previous administrations, should be leveled against current ones. Willful ignorance or exceptionism needs to be pointed out. One either is a hypocrite or not. If one wants to be a hypocrite, don't expect those who are not to follow along with the deification of someone that exhibits the same traits, and to toe that line. The behavior of the hypocrite is FAR more dangerous than those who point it out, and adds noting but the reinforcement of partisan tribalism

I stand firm, on the idea that the criticism leveled at the current administration, should have been leveled against the previous one.

Apparently, it's less dangerous for me to point out what a hypocritical statement you made.

Oh, and by the way, your tribalism is hanging out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom