INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Can't be. I'm 0 for 0, so I'm counting that as 100%
    The XNOR logic seems to be holding.
    Can't tell whether to :toilet2: or :wrongdoor:

I don't know all the details of this case, but I think the discussion of it on FB a la Shaun King and other manipulators shows the blatant disregard for discussing issues in context and thoughtfully. No mention of him firing at police. No one out and about seems to care about reasonableness of belief, standards for when a person should be allowed to run or not. Just blue man with a badge is bad; or criminal bad, who cares about proper process. (That last part isn't an indictment of those in this thread, at least, not about this thread. :stickpoke: )

Still processing the video, but it looks reasonable so far to me. Fired at the officer, bailed out of the car (presumably with the gun), turned towards officers with hands down. Maybe the number of shots was "more than needed" but adrenaline is a hell of a drug and it's not like 60 instead of 50 is going to change things.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Can't tell whether to :toilet2: or :wrongdoor:

I don't know all the details of this case, but I think the discussion of it on FB a la Shaun King and other manipulators shows the blatant disregard for discussing issues in context and thoughtfully. No mention of him firing at police. No one out and about seems to care about reasonableness of belief, standards for when a person should be allowed to run or not. Just blue man with a badge is bad; or criminal bad, who cares about proper process. (That last part isn't an indictment of those in this thread, at least, not about this thread. :stickpoke: )

Still processing the video, but it looks reasonable so far to me. Fired at the officer, bailed out of the car (presumably with the gun), turned towards officers with hands down. Maybe the number of shots was "more than needed" but adrenaline is a hell of a drug and it's not like 60 instead of 50 is going to change things.
    Truthfully, I haven't even watched the video.

I knew from the narrative and picture choice which way they were trying to push this one.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle

I knew from the narrative and picture choice which way they were trying to push this one.
    You mean like “he was a good boy!” Only we find out he’s been in and out of jail since he was a teenager?

Edit: not specific to this situation

Last edited:

JEBland

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you

Right, but it's helpful (to me, being surrounded by far-left wingers) to have some basic familiarity with it.
    As an example: In debating whether or not police are out there hunting black people and specifically discussing the Breonna Taylor incident after I demanded that if there are so many examples then we must be able to actually agree on a case, one (foreign) student told me that I believed in facts too much.. They all repeat this drivel but don't know the basics of their shining star examples. I'm not accusing Breonna Taylor of any wrongdoing or saying that she deserved it, but there doesn't seem to be reason to criticize the majority of the officers in that incident.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Yeah... Room full of physicists (in training), and one says that I believe in facts too much. Another said that science is the illogical application of mathematics to reality (post-modernism at its finest).
    You have way more patience than me. I can not have a discussion with people who are out of touch with reality.

Good luck to you.

JEBland

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    You have way more patience than me. I can not have a discussion with people who are out of touch with reality.

Good luck to you.
    Thanks. I attempt to be moderate in temperament despite being (what I consider) conservative in policy. I did have to unfollow some people on FB when they proved that they don't want to find the truth, they want to push their agenda. No reasonableness, no discussion of any issues. I've got plenty of examples, but I don't want to derail further. I just hope that at least one person might take some time to carefully reflect on things.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Donut’s breakdown:

***Language warning***

Cliff’s Notes:

-Attempted stop for traffic violation
    -Driver flees, pursuit initiated
    -Driver fires a shot at pursuing units
    -Driver bails out of passenger door wearing a ski mask, leaves gun in car
    -Multiple officers continue chase on foot
    -At least one TASER attempt while running, fails
    -Suspect reaches in waistband and turns towards officers
    -Officers engage

I dunno about you guys, but I always go to church wearing my ski mask, but I go to a southern Baptist church and my ski mask is a fire-retardant balaclava that keeps me safe from the fire and brimstone.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Donut’s breakdown:

***Language warning***

Cliff’s Notes:

-Attempted stop for traffic violation
    -Driver flees, pursuit initiated
    -Driver fires a shot at pursuing units
    -Driver bails out of passenger door wearing a ski mask, leaves gun in car
    -Multiple officers continue chase on foot
    -At least one TASER attempt while running, fails
    -Suspect reaches in waistband and turns towards officers
    -Officers engage

I dunno about you guys, but I always go to church wearing my ski mask, but I go to a southern Baptist church and my ski mask is a fire-retardant balaclava that keeps me safe from the fire and brimstone.

Usually when someone is wearing a ski mask in the middle of summer, they are probably up to something nefarious. Especially if they are being chased by the cops.

I think another point he was making in that video about the deceased dirtbag wearing a ski mask when he jumped out of the vehicle is the cops couldn't tell whether he was white, black or brown at the time so there goes the narrative that it was racially motivated.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Usually when someone is wearing a ski mask in the middle of summer, they are probably up to something nefarious. Especially if they are being chased by the cops.
    Usually when a guy takes his wedding ring off he is up to something nefarious (and dangerous). I have not heard a peep from his grieving wife. Makes you wonder why there was a wedding ring on the car seat and how and why he acquired it. Yet another unsolved mystery.

Oddly enough when I searched for Jayland Walker Gun nothing appeared in my search. It is almost like he was unarmed. Has the image been scrubbed from the great world wide web?

Jayland.jpg

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

I think another point he was making in that video about the deceased dirtbag wearing a ski mask when he jumped out of the vehicle is the cops couldn't tell whether he was white, black or brown at the time so there goes the narrative that it was racially motivated.
    Did you catch Donut's mention of the "Reverend" that called him a racist and hid his comment about how nobody could tell his race because of the mask? But that was inconvenient for the "Reverend's" racist agenda. So he had to silence Donut. :xmad:

• Angry
    Reactions: KG1
    Top Bottom