• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nicajack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Miami County
    This type of scenario is getting to be daily behavior for the morons in LE. I have read many times that they have dumbed down the hiring requirements for LE so that they would not have anyone able to think for themselves and would follow any orders given them. What we see LE doing everywhere makes it very hard for anyone to refute the dumbing down. This behavior is just unbelievable...And daily!
    Respect cannot be demanded, but must be earned. This doesn't earn anything but utter contempt from me.....John

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Police are confident that their 12-15 grenades did not start the fire

No one inside Vallejo standoff house that caught fire
    About three hours later, ABC7's crew at the scene says SWAT teams had fired 12-15 smoke grenades or tear gas canisters into the home.

"At approximately 5:15 in the evening the Vallejo SWAT team deployed non-incendiary, non-flameless CS gas into the residence," Park said.

Just after 5:30 p.m., smoke could be seen coming from the home and flames were visible shortly after.

The flames were extinguished just before 6 p.m. Firefighters were not able immediately begin fighting the fire because police had to first determine it was safe for them to approach the house.

Police don't know what happened to the suspects or how the fire started, but they're confident it was not started by their tear gas canisters.
    20120210__ecct0211vallswat%7E1_GALLERY.JPG

20120210__ecct0211vallswat%7E2_GALLERY.JPG

20120210__ecct0211vallswat%7E3_GALLERY.JPG

http://www.insidebayarea.com/portle...sp?articleId=19939945&siteId=181&startImage=1

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    If they're non flammable rounds, I vote that we practice with these on the houses of every Leo present. We won't even bother to see if anyone oils home or not. If they get killed in the ensuing inferno, that's just their tough luck.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    They heard possible gunfire at the property :lmfao:......sure you did it called covering your butt's........ ( thats a plain lie )........again lets keep militarizing the police force. Everyday you read about stupid and deplorable action from are police forces in this country what a bunch of clowns.....:n00b:

of course they heard sounds like gun fire! have you guys ever heard a building burn? its noisy with lots of snap crackles and "pops"

but seriously that house doesnt look like its big enough to warrant 15 gas canisters

jake

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    so innocent people lost everything they had plus their dogs because of this? thats sad. glad those cops made it home safe..................

jake

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    so innocent people lost everything they had plus their dogs because of this? thats sad. glad those cops made it home safe..................

jake
    i remember a time years ago when cops were bad to the bone but these kids now are such wimps they need 12 cops a canine a chopper and the swat team to issue a speeding ticket. they need to grow a set and quit being so scared they want to shoot anything that moves.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    What you read from around the country has nothing to do with me. I am not a clown and I take my oath very seriously.

I can't speak for all departments, but my department's requirements have not been dumbed down. Finding a job in LE is very difficult right now, as it is in most professions. Idiots get through every job application, often times because they are friends/family of the person in charge of hiring. This is no different in LE. I'm sorry that the actions of a police force in another part of the country is earning contempt for me.

I know you hate all cops so these stories really warm your heart but you have never met me. I remember when cop haters were bad to the bone and would come to the department to issue a complaint instead of hiding behind their keyboard and the internet to **** and moan like a 13 year old girl and look up any story they could find to justify their hatred of LE. Maybe some should grow a set and get into action like Liberty Sanders has been doing for the past few years.
    ive been to the cop shop many times before and im sure i will be again. and just what is liberty doing that others can do? if it will help with the corrupt cop problem im in.

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    This form is for all the Bad corrupt LEO out there ....if your a good LEO who does his job and works for your community please ignore..........

fffh.png

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Liberty is an expert witness, something very few can do.

He also writes to police chiefs, prosecutors, and victims of corrupt cops and offers his assistance/shares his point of view with them when he reads stories like this. He provides a means for the addressed parties to get back in touch with him. This is something anyone can do.
    your saying hes an expert witness that very few can do but then you say its something anyone can do :dunno: im confused.

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    I wouldn't have cared for the stupidity in the story (or even the story itself) had two animals not been killed.

Really sucks that I get more frustrated/p****d off to hear pet animals helplessly getting killed over human stupidity.

Last edited:

Olive Drab

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Indy
    Guys, thermal can be used, it does not identify anything other than a heat source... It does not give identifying characteristics other than an outline.

Just think, a quick window scan of a most homes with the right thermal and bingo, no one there and no CS lobed into a home and not burned down.

Should it be used, I don't know, but realize this, the house now has to be replaced by taxpayer money, it does nothing but rise the cost of government and takes more money out of the public's pocket.

An IR camera cannot pick up a thermal signature through glass in most home windows. You can place a high emissivity film on the glass but that would only pick up heat from an object very close to the window. Just google " can an IR camera see through glass". This situation needs to be argued on the grounds of warrants and probable cause than increased government snooping and surveilance. It sounds more like hasty decisions that is going to wasted tax payer money.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Well, that's nice. I guess. Not exactly sure what you are referring to, but OK.
    its an old guy thing i guess. but ill give you a quick lesson. the cops are hired and paid by the people. they do what we the people give them the authority to do. when they cross that line and we tell them you cant do that and they give us the finger and tell us they are the cops and can do what they want there are going to be issues. hopefully the good cops keep doing what they are doing and the bad ones ask thier customers in thier next job if they want fries with that. but the thin blue line is keeping the losers in.

Top Bottom