• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    How terrible. That man is crushed. The comment the Sherriff made. "You can get a new dog" what a piece of ****.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Police are doing this purposefully to incite violence. They are hoping people will shoot back or worse...go on some kind of revenge rampage.

The more this happens, the more restrictive laws they can pass.

That said, I'd be firing back if they think they can just murder my dog. So there you have it. I guess I'm evil.

O'Rly?
    :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:n00b:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I wonder if your widow would laugh as hard?

Or do you just not give a sh** about citizens?

LEOs openly display hostility toward citizens, and then wonder why citizens don't respect them.

:rolleyes:

Hostility? I thought of it as more along the lines of "who the heck thinks that $%*& is true."

If you said you thought police shot dogs to instigate violence.... so that people would respond in an armed violent manner... so police could get legistlation to restrict gun ownership, I would laugh at you too.

If people talk ridiculous nonsense, be prepared to be laughed at.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Uh, not in the same universe

I'm normally with you but not this time.

I had a Doberman - Ava. Sweetest dog in the world. She had a spinal cord injury and was paralyzed. Flat on the ground couldn't move but very slight feeling in her legs. My family & I carried this 80lb. dog in and out of my house for FOUR weeks to go to the bathroom. I rigged up a sling to help hold her up when outside. She was trying to get better. We could tell. We worked her legs, we took her to therapy, we spent THOUSANDS of $ helping her get better. It was the most mentally and physically exhausting thing you can imagine. After a couple more weeks, we kept seeing small improvements then tried Acupressure treatments. It worked! It was like jump starting a car with a nearly dead battery. My wife and I came home one day and Ava stood up on her own. We started bawling. It was the same feeling as when my kid was born.

Do you really think this sounds like Ava was not an integral part of our family? Not in the same universe? When a intruder levels a barrel and fires at my dog, my loved ones, my family or family member they better be ready for hell.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I have a suggestion. Since effective disciplinary action seems lacking how about making it legal when police negligently attack the wrong home for the resident thereof to have the address of the correct location for the raid engraved into a baseball bat and then smack the offending officer in the head with it until he breaks the bat. This s**t needs to stop, especially considering that the corpse(s) left from raiding THE WRONG DAMNED HOUSE are not always four-legged.

sht4brnz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Aug 29, 2012
    N.IndNpls
    I'm pretty sure Ruby Ridge started out with a LEO shooting the dog in front of the armed teenage owner who then returned fire...and they killed him too

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I'm pretty sure Ruby Ridge started out with a LEO shooting the dog in front of the armed teenage owner who then returned fire...and they killed him too

Yes. Lon Horiuchi should have been executed for his antics in this situation. Instead, he invoked his right to appeal to Caesar (specifically, have his murder trial removed to federal court, where the charges were promptly dismissed).

Top Bottom