• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    I have just been informed, via facebook, that a member of ingo has poison ivy on his testicles. just wanted to share.

Mokkie

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2010
    Wow break out the IVY Dry. Hope he gets it cleared up before it gets out of hand. Many many years ago I had the same thing happen my wife and I both got poison ivy but we were not shaking hands. Oh to be young and dumb.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya

well i steer clear of that thread, and "poison ivy + ball sack" surprisingly didnt yield any results.

Wow break out the IVY Dry. Hope he gets it cleared up before it gets out of hand. Many many years ago I had the same thing happen my wife and I both got poison ivy but we were not shaking hands. Oh to be young and dumb.

wow...i can imagine that conversation in my household. im about 90% sure it would result in the removal of the offending member.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Wow break out the IVY Dry. Will that shrivel it up?:D Hope he gets it cleared up before it gets out of hand. If it wasn't in his hand to begin with, he wouldn't have this problem. Many many years ago I had the same thing happen my wife and I both got poison ivy but we were not shaking hands. Oh to be young and dumb.
    Did you and your wife find a good way to scratch your itches?
    :laugh:

Top Bottom