• ...and so much more!
  • tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    For me, Nano. All you have to do is field strip and inspect the guts of one to appreciate how ingenious and simple the design is. Technically, it's in a class of its own. It also offers the option to chamber a round and decock with the button. Drawing the slide back about 1/4" makes it ready to fire. I know some of us will think that's a bad idea, but it's a "middle ground" option between carrying cocked with one in the pipe and carrying with an empty chamber. Oh yes, before anyone else says it, get a good holster.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    I didn't think that was available yet? :dunno:

Did you manage to get one?
    I was trying to find one on their web site. Googled it. Couldn't find anything. One place said probably wouldn't be available until late 2013. So...if someone has one, let's hear about it.:popcorn:

Referring to XDs 9mm.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    137   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I can't imagine carrying a Glock 26 in my pocket. Even my shield is too big for pocket carry. I think you have to be looking at PF-9 or Kahr CM9 for true pocket carry.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I had a Nano for awhile and came to regret selling it. I have another one on order now. It truly is a great design and the size, although not micro, can be pocket carried. The best EDC is the one you can fit into your lifestyle as a constant part of your person. Every choice is a matter of weighing the pros and cons and the Nano scores well for me in the final tally.

Top Bottom