• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roncho

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    I used to carry a PM9 in a pocket holster with no problems. I traded the PM9 for a Glock 26 as I found the PM9 unreliable and did not trust it in a self-defense situation. I posted the details of my problems elsewhere in these forums, so if you search my username you should find them.

whipfinish

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Smith & Wesson model 642. It's a 5 shot revolver .357 J frame. Internal hammer so it won't snag on your pants. Nice size for an ankle holster too unless you want to carry alot of rounds.

basswizard

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    Indy West
    Old Salt, congrats on your new PM9. I purchased one about a month ago. Still shopping for the perfect pocket holster. Have 600+ rounds through it with no problems. I would have to agree with Bubbajms, dont use junkie range amo. Learned that lesson a while back, even my glock couldnt swallow some of the cheap stuff. I love the concealability of the PM9. The trigger travel has taken some getting use to. But she shoots straight and the trigger is smooth.

baglorious

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    NW IN
    You made a good choice on the PM9. In my opinion, the .40 in the PM40 (or P40) is really not fun to practice with. I own a P9... and have shot the 9/40. I wouldn't buy the 40. And... I wish I had a PM9 as well!

I'm excited for the PM380 Kahr is coming out with. Supposed to be similar in size to the Ruger LCP... though, um, about twice as expensive, heheh.

Top Bottom