• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Guy9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Marion
    I like p f 9 by keltec , thin lite easy conceal da trigger is a safty . I have got use to. at range I take other guns as well pf 9.

jmdavis984

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Greenfield
    The ONLY single-stack 9mm that I know if that meets all your criteria is the Taurus PT709 Slim. It has a really nice single-action trigger (it is striker fired, but the trigger doesn't pull back the striker). It also has second-strike capability, but no de-cocker. Find one and dry-fire it a few times compared to a DAO trigger. It feels great.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I haven't fired one but i was really surprised in the comfort of the Beretta Nano when i was checking them out in my lineup of CC guns. I decided it was too small for what i wanted (went with a M&P 9c) But when i do get a pocket gun, the Nano will be my purchase. Look into them!

wizard_of_ahs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Terre Haute
    The ONLY single-stack 9mm that I know if that meets all your criteria is the Taurus PT709 Slim. It has a really nice single-action trigger (it is striker fired, but the trigger doesn't pull back the striker). It also has second-strike capability, but no de-cocker. Find one and dry-fire it a few times compared to a DAO trigger. It feels great.

My 709 is my EDC and I love it. Over 3k rounds through it and never a problem :D

bladetech.jpg

Since this pic I have also added the Pearce Grips; also love them :D

Cottong2001

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Down the road a piece...
    The LC9 is a fine weapon. I personally don't like the indentations in the grip and it feels uncomfortable to me. PF9 is nice for concealment, and I like the grip but a LONG trigger pull.

I have both a Walther PPS (9mm) and my everday carry: Springfield XDS (45ACP). Someone else mentioned the XDS will soon be available in 9mm (revealed at the SHOT show recently).

Pros on the PPS: I like the trigger, 7+1 or 8+1 mags, very accurate
    Cons on the PPS: the first few rounds my wife fired, the slide failed to return all the way forward. It has not happened to me. This was also right out of the box with no cleaning. I've since cleaned it and have not had an issue so far. We'll see...

Pros on the XDS: also like the trigger, extremely accurate-surprisingly so, 45 ACP power with very manageable recoil (more than a 9mm, but not as much as you would expect), trigger safety AND grip safety.
    cons on the XDS: capacity...only 5+1 and 7+1 options. 7+1 magazine is too long for me for concealed carry. I just pocket another 5+1 sometimes.

I also installed a Pearce grip on the 5+1 XDS magazine. Much better than the flat plate. Feels even better in my hand and more controllable.

I'll buy an XDS 9mm when I can get my hands on one.

I use a SHTF Holster made for the XDS. They are now selling this holster on Amazon.

Doug B

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    I have my eye on the LC9, but the DB9 is very alluring as well.

The LC9 isn't much smaller than the SR9c, just thinner. The DB9 is the same size as the LCP.

Top Bottom