• ...and so much more!
  • 762minigun

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indianapolis SS BG
    A local gun store has them but is charging an outrageous amount for them....and that has nothing to do with Magpul controlling the pricing.

You're correct about that. However Magpul in the past has been known to put the squeeze on their distributors for discounting magazine pricing. If you don't think Magpul won't force distributors to enforce pricing amongst their dealer networks you're wrong. If dealer networks don't comply they don't get mags, it's that easy. Magpul has that kind of marketing power.
    Don't you find it kinda funny that nobody has P-Mags in stock anywhere? None of the distributors are listing any available for sale. Magpul is remaining strangely silent right now. There are people in Colorado cranking out thousands of P-mags right now.

Here's my prediction..... Magpul, and it's distributors are gonna flood the market all at once. There will be quantity limits in place to discourage hoarding, and individuals purchasing hundreds of magazines at once. It also wouldn't surprise me if there isn't also a pricing increase that goes along with it, but it wont be anywhere near record pricing that's been paid during the panic buying.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You're correct about that. However Magpul in the past has been known to put the squeeze on their distributors for discounting magazine pricing. If you don't think Magpul won't force distributors to enforce pricing amongst their dealer networks you're wrong. If dealer networks don't comply they don't get mags, it's that easy. Magpul has that kind of marketing power.
    Don't you find it kinda funny that nobody has P-Mags in stock anywhere? None of the distributors are listing any available for sale. Magpul is remaining strangely silent right now. There are people in Colorado cranking out thousands of P-mags right now.

Here's my prediction..... Magpul, and it's distributors are gonna flood the market all at once. There will be quantity limits in place to discourage hoarding, and individuals purchasing hundreds of magazines at once. It also wouldn't surprise me if there isn't also a pricing increase that goes along with it, but it wont be anywhere near record pricing that's been paid during the panic buying.

i can only hope this is because most of the distributors are filling back orders at pre panic pricing.

bowtie

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 28, 2012
    South Bend

Nobody has pmags cause you have people who are called hoarders buy every single one out. There was no limitation when backordering with brownells before they stopped accepting back orders for pmags. I know someone that back ordered more than 100 of them. My prediction is get ready for round 2 of a pmag drought. If you didnt preorder any and are wanting some just suck it up now and pay the ridiculous asking price now. I guarantee every pmag that is in production right now is already sold.

jmemmert

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 5, 2009
    DSG Arms ran a big sale and are back ordered and aren't expected to be caught up for at least 4 months.

Top Bottom