• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mkidwe01

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Greenwood
    I just bought a PLR-22 and I wasa wondering what everybody else thought about the weapon and where is a good place to find accessories for it

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    They have a reputation of needing "breaking in" but are fun. The Kel-tec forum has alot about them with suggestions to boot.

I have not seen a good range report on accuracy. I have thought they would make a fun plinker.

chachi73

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    west burbs
    I've been considering one b/c of cheap ammo - plus adding accessories to it would be fun for me. Can I ask where you picked it up? I haven't seen one in a store.

wetidlerjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    TIPTON
    I just bought a PLR-22 and I wasa wondering what everybody else thought about the weapon and where is a good place to find accessories for it

I have one and it's a great little plinker. Not bad on accuracy with a Aimpoint clone on it. It can also share my BDM mags with my CMMG conversion bolt for my ARs. :rockwoot:

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    My buddy has the PLR-16 and ive shot it and its a nice pistol. Cant believe its classified as such. Id love to get my hands on the PLR-22 though.

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    What are you looking for?

I have both the PLR-16 and PLR-22. Love both, fun to shoot and accurate. Not sure what you want to add. I picked up my stuff at Ranger Supply Inc on West Jefferson Blvd in Fort Wayne, good prices too. Added to both:
    foregrip, sling, muzzle break, mags and charging handle deflector on the PLR-16. They do take a little breaking in and like all 22 pistols are a little picky on ammo choices.

Clean, clean and then really clean before you shoot. Not sure what they dip the sucker in at the factory but I call it "Gun Jam".

Happy shooting.

Mkidwe01

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Greenwood
    I had some major problems with it jamming when I first bought it. Every round was jamming. I added some oil and I havent had any problems since

Top Bottom