• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    I say get a Kadet conversion kit. What's that you don't have a CZ. I will buy it off you. Joking aside I have.shot the P22, BillyBob44's Ruger(not sure which model) and GSG 1911. All were great shooters. I am waiting on a Kadet kit though.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Most. Fun. Plinker. Ever.

http://youtu.be/o3nwi89_iMQ

IMG_0277.jpg

Granted, as it sits it was more than the budget in the OP, but it started as a Buckmark Whisper (special edition that came with a threaded barrel from the factory) that was well within that budget. Add in the McFadden clip-loader, it's ridiculous fun and you'll burn through 22lr by the brick.

Iyyobr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2012
    Some of the guys I shoot/work with got the rugers and the ting the steel @ 100 yards all day long. I haven't got much trigger time with my P22q yet but the 2k rounds so far have been flawless. If you do get a p22 make sure your useing quality ammo

tcbloodgood4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    I've got a Beretta U22 Neos that my friend shoots all the time, we both just love it. Just can't put lead or unplated rounds in it because it leads up quickly. It never has any misfeeds or FTEs. Plus you can put a $80 scope on it and hit the bullseye every time. I paid $254 back in August for the 6" barrel. It just looks way cool. Also have a Browning Buckmark Hunter which is a .22LR also. Put a scope on it and can shoot for 3 hours straight, Simmons has a 4x scope for $80 with a 20% discount through 12/31. Simmons is made by Bushnell. It is has a long eye relief. I have the Ultimate Speed Loader for the Browning and it works great. I can load 50 rounds in 5 mags in less than 1 minute. The Browning costs $450, and it is hard to find with the 7.25" barrel like I have. can't go wrong with a Beretta. Besides the mag release is at your trigger finger on the right side.

gklatv

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    If Ruger SR22 is comfortable in your hand, take it to a range.
    It's fun little gun and a pleasure to shoot. Could be found for $300 new.
    Later on can pass it to the woman or youngsters should you decide on a different gun.

Top Bottom