• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Since I grew up in the chicagoland area I'm sticking to their motto. Vote early, Vote often :rockwoot: current is 57 no 32 yes

southin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2008
    Southern IN.
    Huh, "Our point is you walk in there and they're going to tell you you have to take a picture," he said. "You're going to assume that authority figure is telling you what has to be done. And it doesn't work that way."
    It worked exactly that way for me, I "assumed" it was part of the process, same as DL.
    Not an issue for me, but it was not presented as as option, no.

I have no problem with a pic on it either, just further proof that I am the person the license was issued to. DL requires it for ident., why not a gun license.

Last edited:

UltraRick

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Georgetown
    I know there is a thread already posted regarding the Evansville Police Department asking LTCH applicants to have their photo taken and not allowing renewals as prescribed by law. I wanted to start another thread to highly encourage INGO members to vote on the poll the newspaper has posted with the article.

Here is the link:

Photo shoot not required for gun permit | <strong>POLL</strong> : Local News : Evansville Courier Press

Please vote!
    I voted. My FL permit has my picture on it and no black helicopters have come to get me yet...

longbowhunter

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Avon
    I voted NO
    But I wish that the state would combine the gun permit and the drivers licences into one card and if you have a gun permit there would be a big gun in the back ground. It would be one less thing in my wallet.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom