• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Killion

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    Indianapolis/warren
    also, I really hope the mexican carry thing was a joke. Please be responsible and get a holster and belt, or at the minumum something like the raven vanguard to cover the trigger guard, and don't even get me started on the stall door thing...a kimber over a glock? Isn't that a giant leap backwards or something?? :D[/QUOTE]

I was only kidding about everything.... but im pretty sure that hook is there for a gun. Every time I try to hang a jacket or hat on there is falls off.

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    I really don't want someone flipping out seeing a pistol and pants wrapped around some dudes ankles under the stall door...

Thieves are very bold as well. What better way to steal something, and likely be totally unseen (expect for a hand/lower arm). How likely is it the gun owner will respond as fast as possible? It isn't likely at all.

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    The local shopping mall had a rash of grab n go's from the hook on the stall door. Mostly kids, but what if they pinch your Glock 40, when you are in a "no/limited pursuit" scenario? Agreed that isn't a place to store your firearm, or jacket with your car keys in the pocket either!

Hoosierman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 1, 2013
    I usually carry mexican style, no holster just tucked into my waistband. When I poop in public I always hang my 1911 on the stall door by the trigger guard. I do this because when you go to open the door you usually see it and say AHHH almost forgot about you! Then you tuck that thing back in your pants where it belongs!
    There is a thread somewhere here where a similar comment was made, only the safety was off, and the gun bumpfired around the hook until it was empty.

Newhoosier

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    Kouts
    I'm not a fan of fiddling with my pistol either. I allways try to get the end stall so my pistol is by the wall. That way it cant be grabed by your neighbor when your compromised. If this isnt possible then I just turn my britches so the pistol is between my feet.

MinuteManMike

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Lawrence, IN
    I have been paranoid at my federal government job for years now. The restroom I use is near a guard station and I swear I hear the building's Keystone Kops fiddling around with heavy metal objects in the john.

With my luck, I'm just waiting to get a ricochet in the balls someday.

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Apr 19, 2013
    Clark County
    How in the world do you forget your weapon in the bathroom?? I always make sure not to constantly touch my gun or make a big fuss about whether it's fully concealed or not, but it's still constantly on my mind while I'm carrying. I just don't get it.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Remedial Sh!#!ng in Pictures

I'm feeling charitable, so I'm just going to give this valuable education away.

To repeat:
    #1 Just say no to #2 in public places.
    #2 Belt no lower than knees, leave gun in holster.

In case that is too difficult to understand, I have prepared this pictorial presentation:

c14t.jpg

b4sz.png

f83j.jpg

uxwv.jpg

p6b5.jpg

0se1.jpg

6u1c.jpg

81ss.jpg

4o3n.jpg

b65g.png

tafi.jpg

xr76.jpg

Please people, you're adults now. Get your pants off the ground.
    I think 'General' Larry Platt said it best:

[video=youtube;BkeAzqhlkNk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkeAzqhlkNk[/video]

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    To be honest, I just broke my own rule #1 as to #2. However, old faithful remained in my Old Faithful, on the belt, belt above knees, gun off the floor, secured.

Top Bottom