• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I know there have been a lot of comments about people posting things that have nothing to do with Indiana or guns but, this little girl is in a world of hurt and this is worth posting.

Samantha Krainik is a 13 year old girl who was diagnosed with stage 4 Angio Invasive Follicular Thyroid Cancer over one year ago.
    In that time, Samantha has become somewhat of a rarity among patients with this type of illness because this cancer is very rare among children.
    This cancer has already spread to her neck and lungs, and, quite unusually, to the bone of her left arm. Until now, doctors had never seen this type of cancer spread to the bone of a child, thus making Samantha’s treatment particularly difficult.
    Since Samantha’s diagnosis in June 2009, the tests, treatments, and surgeries that she has undergone have been challenging.
    Unfortunately, Samantha will likely never know a life without Angio Invasive Follicular Thyroid Cancer, as remission is not a known possibility with this type of cancer.
    Instead, this aggressive disease will travel persistently through her vascular system to affect other parts of her body, thus subjecting Samantha to a lifetime of tests, treatment, and surgery.

The above was taken from a link that I will post below. I worked with her father Ron at my last job. He is a good man and this is a good family. Please donate anything you can. If you cannot afford to donate, your prayers are appreciated.

Help Samantha Krainik Please donate what you can. 100% of your donation goes directly for the care and treatment of our beloved Samantha Krianik

Feel free to forward this to anyone you wish.

Thanks,

Kick.

Top Bottom