• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lars

Rifleman
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I passed out about a dozen two sided fliers this weekend. One of the individuals has a private range that should allow for 50 or more people on the line. I expect to get an e-mail from her soon. DAR anyone? :)

The rest of the people are in Coordinator/chairman positions in an organization I'm also a member of. With luck we'll be able to coordinate a shoot or two with a lot of first timers at each.

Finally I got contact information for a rather prominent member of the media in Indianapolis. I'll be personally inviting him to come to a shoot this summer as well.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I passed out about a dozen two sided fliers this weekend. One of the individuals has a private range that should allow for 50 or more people on the line. I expect to get an e-mail from her soon. DAR anyone? :)

The rest of the people are in Coordinator/chairman positions in an organization I'm also a member of. With luck we'll be able to coordinate a shoot or two with a lot of first timers at each.

Finally I got contact information for a rather prominent member of the media in Indianapolis. I'll be personally inviting him to come to a shoot this summer as well.

Sounds great! I'm hoping to participate in my first appleseed sometime this summer. Maybe I can jump on this one.

DHolder

Expert
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    You da man!!!! Had a chance to talk about "seedin" this weekend at our scout Spring Jamboree. As fate would have it, I found myself armed only with a paper showing sight alignment and a couple of "decent" AQT's and a redcoat that was real good. That was enough to get the seed planted, an invitation to a mini in June, and we may have some fruit this fall.

That all important "seventh step" is easy to do when you talk to some one about Appleseed and they reply, I've got to try that!

sur+rifle

Plinker
    Jan 10, 2010
    Warrick, IN

:patriot:

Let me know if you need any backup. For some reason I think it might be a very familiar crowd. ;)

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I plan to do the Appleseed in June. Should I just reserve the space on their site or wait until it's closer to the time of the event?

sur+rifle

Plinker
    Jan 10, 2010
    Warrick, IN
    I plan to do the Appleseed in June. Should I just reserve the space on their site or wait until it's closer to the time of the event?

Fantastic!

Please register as early as you can. Not only does this reserve you a spot on the firing line (some shoots have limited space and get sold out) but it also helps Appleseed with planning (e.g. number of instructors, materials, etc).

Top Bottom