• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    WOW! Kudos to that officer for not shooting him. You could see him raise the gun but holds off when he realizes the suspect can't get to the gun due to the taser. That's one lucky man.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I'm sorry, I would have shot him! He reached for a gun, one less scumbag on the street, you have to be willing to pay the price if you're going to play the game! He'll probably get a slap on the wrist and next time the gun may not be fake and the carjack victim may be dead.

Last edited:

dbd870

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Guy was very lucky he didn't get it with the other trigger and I wouldn't have faulted the officer for doing it either. Betting he won't get locked up for near as long as he needs to be.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Without knowing more info it looks staged to me. The guy looks more like a cop than a car jacker. Short neat haircut, black gym type shoots with jeans, etc... But if it is true he got what he deserved.

Militarypol21

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    Without knowing more info it looks staged to me. The guy looks more like a cop than a car jacker. Short neat haircut, black gym type shoots with jeans, etc... But if it is true he got what he deserved.

cop_shoots_himself_in_the_foot.gif
    ...and this guy looks more like a carjacker than a cop?

patton487

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    I am sometimes quick to berate police for overstepping their bounds, but you have to give credit to these cops. I would not have blamed him a bit if he shot the idiot.... the only thing dumber than pulling a gun on police, is pulling a toy gun on police. lol

+1 for the police.:yesway:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    +1 for the officer{s}, he showed exceptional restraint!
    I assume when the dirt bag realized he was in a no win situation he decided his only option was suicide by cop...I mean what the hell did he think was going to happen if he was able to pull the fake gun? did he think they officers would run?
    You can tell the officer with the taser in one hand and the pistol in the other was seriously considering squeezing that trigger.
    also...I wonder if that shock was intensified by the water?

Top Bottom