• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SandHill84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Camby/Mooresville area
    Is there a place in Indy metro area where you can rent handguns to try out at a range? I'm a newby with handguns and looking to purchase. I've went to a gun store to handle several makes & models. Looking at 9mm. For overall feel I liked the Glock 17 & 19 best.

Read a lot online too here and on other sites. My general impression is it looks like it comes down to personal preference and how it feels when you shoot. That's why I'd like to try several models out before I purchase.

Appreciate any help & guidance!

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    Is there a place in Indy metro area where you can rent handguns to try out at a range? I'm a newby with handguns and looking to purchase. I've went to a gun store to handle several makes & models. Looking at 9mm. For overall feel I liked the Glock 17 & 19 best.

Read a lot online too here and on other sites. My general impression is it looks like it comes down to personal preference and how it feels when you shoot. That's why I'd like to try several models out before I purchase.

Appreciate any help & guidance!

There's another recent thread on this topic.

Short answer is "not really".

Popguns rents some. I was there about a month ago. They have 3 9mm. A 17, a XD compact and a S&W Sigma.

silkpoet

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 6, 2010
    SW Indiana
    This probably won't help you, but may help others. In Evansville, check with Strictly Shooting, they will allow you to rent from a variety of handguns to shoot on their indoor range.

In Indy, doesn't Don's Guns still have indoor ranges? You might give them a call.

mjelder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    West lafayette/Columbus
    If you ever make it up to west lafayette. applied ballistics has quite the selection to choose from ruger .22 rock island 1911 taurus judge xd9 glocks berettas and a considerable amount of others

Top Bottom