• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Littlejoe

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Elrod Indiana
    I found a little company in PA. That makes Kydex holsters. www.pjholster.com is his web-site. I have a big box of holsters that I have tried and found to be uncomfortable. Afew guys on Kahr Talk was bragging about his work so i sent him a e-mail and he got back to me in less than a hour. I ordered a IWB with an over the belt j hook with FBI cant for my CW9... WOW...what a great comfortable custom made holster for my CW9. I can wear it allday/everyday and forget it's there.It is easy in and out and will stay put. It was only $40 bucks shipped to my door. I had it in less than a week. He has a list on his web-site of what models he can make.Best part is that if you don't like it he will fix it or give you your money back....Paul is a great guy. Give him a look.
    :ingo:

Not sure if this was the right place to post. If not sorry.But it is about handguns.

sharpetop

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    I've been considering one of their holsters myself because of the reviews on www.kahrtalk.com. My biggest worry is the j-hook breaking. I have a Comp-Tac that I like pretty well, but the damn clip broke just after the warranty ran out. They wouldn't repair it, but wanted to build it into one of their newer holsters at my expense. [I offered to pay for a new clip but that holster was discontinued.]

Indy Wing Chun

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    NE Side of Indy
    I have one of his IWB holsters and mag clips for my G19. I love it. It's the closest to felony carry you can get. With that said, the only criticism I have is that if I don't wear an undershirt, I get pinched a little when I holster or re-holster the gun. But, then again, that is only a REAL problem if I have to draw my gun, in which case I have bigger problems to worry about.:draw:

He is a cottage industry and his CS is top notch.

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    Because of this post i ordered a PJ Holster for my Kahr CM-9. I just recieved it today and have worn it for about 5 hours. I must say i'm very impressed with it quality and how comfortable it is. THANKS to the OP for this suggestion. Rep on it's way.

Littlejoe

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Elrod Indiana
    Because of this post i ordered a PJ Holster for my Kahr CM-9. I just recieved it today and have worn it for about 5 hours. I must say i'm very impressed with it quality and how comfortable it is. THANKS to the OP for this suggestion. Rep on it's way.

Glad to help. I really like my holster. I think it will give me many years of service.....

Top Bottom