• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    I've came to the conclusion that I can shoot revolvers better and that i also prefer revolvers overall. Is that weird since I'm only 19?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I've came to the conclusion that I can shoot revolvers better and that i also prefer revolvers overall. Is that weird since I'm only 19?

Nothing weird about valuing your personal experience and basing your choices on results and not on a stereotype or what someone else thinks or says should work for you. I rather doubt that the bogeypersons of the world will feel any less dead because of being shot with a revolver!

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Nothing weird about valuing your personal experience and basing your choices on results and not on a stereotype or what someone else thinks or says should work for you. I rather doubt that the bogeypersons of the world will feel any less dead because of being shot with a revolver!
    Thanks!

d30carls

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Cicero, IN
    Just depends on the gun imo I have several semi auto pistols some i can shoot quarters all day long with others id be lucky to hit a dollar I think more than anything it is finding that one gun your the most accurate with and lots of practice

BlackHawkEye07

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Noblesville
    I am going back and forth.. I am looking for a light weight carry option. I like the J frame smith, but I have also shot the Ruger LC9 and enjoyed that.. Decisions decisions..

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I've got about equal time in either type. For me it's a question of where I am, out in the field where the brass parts company with an auto, it's revolvers. On the range where there is a chance of brass recovery it's autos.:)

benzkomp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    I think it boils down to what you are used to. I feel like the weight distribution on a revolver is more evenly distributed, lots of semis tend to be top heavy.

Top Bottom