• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jaredjosh

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2009
    Indy
    Was at Wally World with my nephew when he pointed out at holster that was in the air riffle section of the sporting goods dept. He had his eye on it for a while wanting it for his airsoft gun. So I picked it up for him. When we got home I was checking it out and thought that the velcro on the back that alows him to attach it to his belt might stick to the inside of my safe door. Well lets just say I'll be picking up a few of these for me. For $6.77 ea they will serve my purpose and they also have a handy little mag pouch attached.

vegasm1234004.jpg

vegasm1234001.jpg

vegasm1234002.jpg

Jaredjosh

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2009
    Indy
    Update: I picked up some more of these holsters. They seem hold pretty securely. Below is a picture of them holding my M&P9C, Ruger LCR, and my Walther P22. What do you guys think?
    vegasm1234005.jpg

Jaredjosh

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2009
    Indy
    Yes, Indyjs has a point. Although the velcro on mine seems to be holding up fairly well, I'll probaly at some point in time just simply install a small screw on them to make them permatly secure.

steif

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    82   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    safe

Gee, I feel bad now.. My safe door does not have that fancy carpet on it. it just has pegboard and I just use the peg hooks wrapped with tubing to protect the finish. just stick the peg hook through the triggergard on mine.
    each one costs about 25 cents..lol..

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    I bought one of these to carry my P22 and it has worked great. I will be giving this a try as soon as I get home. I will also see about attaching a secondary holder as to not rely only on the velcro.

Top Bottom