Jun 5, 2008
    Southeast of disorder.
    xzibit1.jpg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Nice looking rims! I'm not a big chrome guy myself, but it looks good! I've been going back and forth on whether I want a bull bar like you got or a full grill guard instead. Either way, looks sharp!

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Sweet looking Bigs!

I'm wanting to add some chrome 20's to my Isuzu Ascender (re-badged GMC Envoy) to go with the factory chrome accents. While I like the factory alum 17's if I can't scrape the funds to get 20's, when my shoulder gets better I'm going to give them a really good polishing to brighten them up.

jknapp

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    looks nice buttttt.... whats the point of a bulllbar on a 40 thousand dollar vehicle? you plannin on hittin stuff? haha

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    If you ever want an upgrade that's relatively affordable, extremely useful, and make your ride look a lot better...HID headlights. Not the cheap hid looking bulbs, but the kits that run off gas control boxes. They are amazing and extremely helpful. I put some on my bike now they're on everything. I've been converted haha.

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    If you ever want an upgrade that's relatively affordable, extremely useful, and make your ride look a lot better...HID headlights. Not the cheap hid looking bulbs, but the kits that run off gas control boxes. They are amazing and extremely helpful.

Agreed. I've heard so many people talk about how they put HID lights in the vehicle but it was just the bulbs, not the kits.:rolleyes: This is an upgrade I've been looking into for my Dodge.

Oh yeah, Sweet looking ride Bigum! I could never have something look that good. The back roads in Greene/Sullivan county would eat it alive.

XDinmyXJ

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    If you ever want an upgrade that's relatively affordable, extremely useful, and make your ride look a lot better...HID headlights. Not the cheap hid looking bulbs, but the kits that run off gas control boxes. They are amazing and extremely helpful. I put some on my bike now they're on everything. I've been converted haha.

x2 one of the best upgrades I have done to my Jeep. So much nicer at night.

Agreed. I've heard so many people talk about how they put HID lights in the vehicle but it was just the bulbs, not the kits.:rolleyes: This is an upgrade I've been looking into for my Dodge.

Oh yeah, Sweet looking ride Bigum! I could never have something look that good. The back roads in Greene/Sullivan county would eat it alive.

No HID kit is just the bulbs. On your dodge there is a converter of some sort you would need to do the swap. The computer doesn't like them but you plug the converter in and it works fine.

I agree about your roads down there. You about rattle your teeth loose on the county roads by Redbird! Especially in a vehicle with solid axles front and rear!

Top Bottom