• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    oops I was wrong, their the most widely watched, in the world.. whatever the hell that means..
    and even when accepting the award JC is sarcastic as hell.. how many times has he admitted theres not been a SINGLE fact in the last ten seasons?
    TG

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Is it just me or does Piers Morgan seem awfully fond of the idea of shooting and/or machine gunning people he doesn't like in spite of his professed objection to guns?

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    I quit watching Top Gear, got tired of the America bashing.
    Why?

You must have missed the parts where they bash the British...

and the French...

and the Germans...

and the Italians...

and the Belgians...

and the Swiss...

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    some ppl take things far to seriously..

and lets not forget.
    The Chinese
    the Koreans, those industrious little fellows
    the Australians
    the Albanians
    the Russians
    and best of all, the Mexicans.
    "could you imagine what it would be like to wake up one day and suddenly remember your Mexican? Oh no it would be great, cuz you could just go right back to sleep.."

If you cant laugh at yourself, you need to extract the wooden rod from your ass

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    I am watching the douchebag, even as I type this, only because Dana Loesch is supposed to be on tonight.

Here is what a pathetic, little suck-up Piers Morgan is...

He just interviewed Steve Croft, the guy who interviewed Pantsuits Clinton and President F***stick for "60 Minutes". Morgan is so low on the mainstream media food chain that he's stuck with "sloppy seconds". Yet he's such a fawning, left-wing @$$hole, if he can't personally kiss the Obamatard's butt, he is perfectly happy drinking the scum-laden bathwater left behind after other reporters get to bathe The Mess-iah in praise.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am watching the douchebag, even as I type this, only because Dana Loesch is supposed to be on tonight.

Here is what a pathetic, little suck-up Piers Morgan is...

He just interviewed Steve Croft, the guy who interviewed Pantsuits Clinton and President F***stick for "60 Minutes". Morgan is so low on the mainstream media food chain that he's stuck with "sloppy seconds". Yet he's such a fawning, left-wing @$$hole, if he can't personally kiss the Obamatard's butt, he is perfectly happy drinking the scum-laden bathwater left behind after other reporters get to bathe The Mess-iah in praise.

That pretty much sums it up. Very descriptive. On point...+1

As much as I would enjoy watching the lovely and very intelligent Dana Loesch take the Butt kissing PM apart I can not stomach the sight of that Limy turd eater. I really want to punch him in the face. Not being able to release that stress upon him raises my blood pressure so I just sit at the computer.

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    That pretty much sums it up. Very descriptive. On point...+1

As much as I would enjoy watching the lovely and very intelligent Dana Loesch take the Butt kissing PM apart I can not stomach the sight of that Limy turd eater. I really want to punch him in the face. Not being able to release that stress upon him raises my blood pressure so I just sit at the computer.
    Thanks. I always wanted to slip the phrase, "sloppy seconds", into a political discussion.

Done, aaaaaand done.

The pomey pr!ck asked Dana the same question three times just because he didn't agree with the answer she gave. A complete waste of time, but I suppose that running out the clock is a valid strategy when you debate your intellectual superior.

Pierce Morgan got his day now please go back under that rock of low ratings again.
    Yeah... I probably increased Piers Morgans viewership by 50% today. By 100% if you don't count his Mum.

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    Can't we get back to bashing Romney, Obama, Pelosi, etc. PM is an entertainer.
    If he's an entertainer, he's a p!ss poor one. He's boring as hell. I have a goldfish with more personality (and intellect).

And it's kind of hard to claim the title of "entertainer" when you work for the Cable NEWS Network.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    I would rec you danielson but it seems I am all out of recs atm. Will you accept a rec raincheck for this thread? I am will make good on it I swear by god almighty!

Recs? I thought it was a typo, but you said it three times. Is this something new? I want some!!!! Where are my recs????? What are they???? I WANT ONE!!!

JS1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    I really enjoyed seeing Mr. Shapiro hand Pissy Moron his ass on his own show. Dana Loesch and some other lady whose name I can't recall, did a number on him as well. Great entertainment.

Top Bottom