• ...and so much more!
  • 1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I have never been able to make it threw more then a minute of his comentary. Or for that matter, 5 minutes of CNN or MSNBC. FWIW Joy Beyhar is way worse then Nancy Grace IMHO.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have never been able to make it threw more then a minute of his comentary. Or for that matter, 5 minutes of CNN or MSNBC. FWIW Joy Beyhar is way worse then Nancy Grace IMHO.

She is another one that is in love with herself. I need to send her hubby a sympathy card

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Nancy Grace is what I'm going to start calling after I take a $#!* from having an upset stomach.

"Ah man, those tacos didn't settle well with my stomach last night. Be back in 15, gotta go Nancy Grace"

I just gave birth to a Piers Morgan a few minutes ago. Warned the family to give the area 10 or more to clear out.........................................:laugh:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Just ask Jeremy Clarkson.

:):

Jeremy Clarkson is my hero! :woot:

6a00d83451d3b569e2017ee6b41d70970d-pi

tumblr_mq3aow3m9X1r5vhv7o1_500.jpg

richardraw316

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    I am reminded of a eazy e song from the 80's. The line goes. Cause my name by itself causes violence.
    That's piers morgan. Everytime I hear his name I want to kick the crap out of something.
    Piers refers to us as violent people all the time. Maybe he says the really stupid stuff just to get one of us to beat the hell out of him to prove himself right.
    Even if that was the case I find myself wanting to tear off his arm and beat him with the wet end.

Wow. I feel better now.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    What really gets my bloomers in a bunch in that these guys (Morgan, Grace, 80% of all network/cable talking heads) get away with selling this crud to the public as "news". "Current Events Entertainment" would be far more correct a term to use...remove any notion that these programs are informative or educational.

The good news is that there are still a few legitimate journalists fighting the good fight...you just have to dig deeper than network/cable TV to find them. I have seen a slew of good documentaries online this year, and crowd-sourced news is really starting to bring a chance of more un-biased reporting back to us.

FWIW, of course.

-Paul

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    I had no idea who Morgan was before the beginning of the year's push for gun "control." The only thing that has changed is that I now know who Morgan is but I couldn't care less.

sumphead

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Coal Creek, IN
    Other than proof of PM's individualized stupidity, this story is a bit off topic and more about brits in general...

A few years ago my family traveled to Brazil to visit for a friends wedding. She just so happened to be marrying a Brit. So his family and groomsmen,all Brits were also there. Brazil has it's own issues with firearms as they are illegal except for the affluent. Out on a sugarcane plantation a cousin of the bride was eager to show the American (me) his firearms. The Brits were very intrigued, never having seen one. The cousin placed a .38 casing on fence post and handed me an unknown manufactured .357 rifle and asked me to attempt to hit it at about 20 yards. Somehow with iron sights I managed the shot on the first try after a few moments of steadying my stance and breathing. It the luckiest shot I have made to date with a weapon I have never held previously, but they didn't need to know that. All the Brits applauded and were eager to learn. A few walk through demos and they were all shooting and giddy as school girls. Over dinner we discussed the high stabbing rates in the UK and how low our crime rates were in comparison. In the end, there were about 8 lads who wanted gun rights immediately, oh, and never to be shot at by an American.

This was one of my most proud moments of being an American.

So FU PM, education is the answer not solemn stupidity.

red46239

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    SE Indy
    Kudos to Mr. Hanson for keeping his cool and giving well thought out and intelligent responses. I could never remain that calm when dealing with someone like PM.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    pre·ten·tious adjective \pri-ˈten(t)-shəs\

Definition of PRETENTIOUS
    : characterized by pretension: as
    a : making usually unjustified or excessive claims (as of value or standing) <the pretentious fraud who assumes a love of culture that is alien to him — Richard Watts>
    b : expressive of affected, unwarranted, or exaggerated importance, worth, or stature <pretentious language> <pretentious houses>
    c : Piers Morgan <pretentious ***hat>

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom