• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I've noticed that. Here are some more pictures of my "man cave".
    1266877442.jpg

1266877440.jpg

1266877439.jpg

The door on the right, thats the bathroom. One of the reasons why I wanted to buy this house, lots of room in the garage, and had a bathroom in it. I plan to put a tv in there, and try to decorate it with diamond plate aluminum. Not sure yet. And sorry for the crappy pictures. Can't expect much with a phone from AT&T!

a1gunny

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2009
    Good looking set up all around! Thanks for sharing the pics.

Proud Father of a United States Airman
    NRA Patron Life Member

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Yeah, my wife can't open the safe. I'm actually very happy about that. Now I just need to get some cash and buy some guns and not tell her about it. Perfect hiding place!

tdkahn

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2009
    NE Indiana
    Yeah, my wife can't open the safe. I'm actually very happy about that. Now I just need to get some cash and buy some guns and not tell her about it. Perfect hiding place!

Just get some that look similar to ones you already have, then it's "I've had this one forever". Notice you need a work bench to reload on.
    Nice setup.

theboss365

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    PLYMOUTH
    Nice all around, wish I had a garage/mancave, but im not waisting the money for that when I can use it for more guns! lol

buzzard pickins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Out by the Prague pond
    I noticed you keep toilet paper in your safe too. Reminds me when my ex would have her sisters nieces and girlfriends over for the weekend.
    What are all those metal tube frames with seats for.Would'nt a overstuffed couch and big screen be more comfortable. WHERE is the beer cooler.
    Did I hear MAN CAVE.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I noticed you keep toilet paper in your safe too. Reminds me when my ex would have her sisters nieces and girlfriends over for the weekend.
    What are all those metal tube frames with seats for.Would'nt a overstuffed couch and big screen be more comfortable. WHERE is the beer cooler.
    Did I hear MAN CAVE.

That's a roll of paper towels. That's part of my gun cleaning kit. Instead of newspaper to lay down, I use the paper towels. What metal tube frames? There's a propane heater and a generator there. Couple propane tanks also...

Top Bottom