• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    With the CCI Stingers it runs 99% of the time, Which for a .22lr semi auto isn't bad.

Yup, that's about on par with most decent .22lrs. My buckmark still has FTFs occasionally, though it's probably the crappy winchester bulk pack. My issue with the Mosquito is that it's begging for a suppressor, but rarely cycles reliably with subsonic/low-powered .22lr rounds to get the most out of your can.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    We <3 Pops. Lol :)

Or, if you like this excuse better, I have 1000 rds of 9mm ammo burning a hole in my pocket(s)!

New Photos:

Me, shooting the Sig 226... (ps, I got a pink hat for the training on May 10 and was practicing having it on... pink so you can identify me easier! *grin*)
    pami1.jpg

This is what happens in 1/13 of a second: you can see the fire, the recoil (I know, I need to work on controlling that movement better), the casing flying away, and that dot closest to the middle is actually the shot that was fired that round.
    pami2.jpg

And Lars shooting his HK:
    lars1.jpg

strongcrow

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy Central
    Lars and Pam, It was good to meet you at the range yesterday. Sorry I missed Fenway. I am always there at that time on fridays. Maybe we'll run into each other again.
    jack

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Lars and Pam, It was good to meet you at the range yesterday. Sorry I missed Fenway. I am always there at that time on fridays. Maybe we'll run into each other again.
    jack

Jack! I was wondering what your screen name was! :) It was good to meet you, too! My favorite part was the introduction, though -- "Are you the guy whose wife shoots with a Canon and a Sig?" It's nice to be the recognizable one in our relationship. :P

My work schedule doesn't usually let us get over to Pops as early as we were there yesterday, though. Like, if we go tonight, it'll be around 6:30 or so before we get there. Or actually later, since I'm not sure Lars put the range bag in the car this morning, which means probably not tonight since they close at 8. :) Oh well. I'm sure we'll see you again sometime soon! :)

Top Bottom