• techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Guys,

I had not paid any attention to this thread, but it was brought to my attention. Remember that we are still at G level and not up from there yet.

I had a choice between killing the whole thread and removing posts.

Even though killing would have taken me less than a minute, I spent my lunch break selectively removing pictures instead in order to keep the thread open. I probably removed too much, or probably not enough, and it was likely an unfair and arbitrary measure, but most of all it was not how I planned to spend my lunch break.

Please, in the midst of all the posting fun, remember the current posting guidelines. Thanks.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    repped for the extra effort! Thanks for not closing us down as this has been a fun thread. Sorry you had to spend your time doing that though!

antibird.jpg

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Guys,

I had not paid any attention to this thread, but it was brought to my attention. Remember that we are still at G level and not up from there yet.

I had a choice between killing the whole thread and removing posts.

Even though killing would have taken me less than a minute, I spent my lunch break selectively removing pictures instead in order to keep the thread open. I probably removed too much, or probably not enough, and it was likely an unfair and arbitrary measure, but most of all it was not how I planned to spend my lunch break.

Please, in the midst of all the posting fun, remember the current posting guidelines. Thanks.

:postpics:

thanks for your work....sorry about pushing the envelope :yesway:

Top Bottom