• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    I carry a Sig Sauer P239 in a crossbreed supertuck with a spare mag in a crossbreed IWB mag pouch.

photo5-2.jpg

theturtle06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Denver, CO
    MIS, forgive the silly question but is that the traditional DA/SA trigger or the DAK? I can't tell if it's the regular hammer in its resting position, just at an unusual angle, or whether it's the bobbed hammer DAK. The decocking lever also makes me think DA/SA but I just can't tell.

edit - nvm, wikied the 239 and saw the DA/SA hammer just looks like that.

Last edited:

jd3772000

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    Indy
    not that Im aware of. Ive bought a few firearms in KY and dont ever recall having to do anything extra.

You don't have to be a resident of Kentucky? I know buds website says you have to be a resident to purchase from their retail store...I may be wrong

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    It was my understanding that you had to have them shipped to an Indiana FFL after making the transaction there.

I may have been wrong. I found this on the web regarding Kentucky firearm purchases:

"Residents of states contiguous to the Commonwealth of Kentucky may purchase rifles, shotguns, and any other firearms which they are permitted to purchase under federal law from properly licensed dealers, manufacturers, importers, or collectors located in the Commonwealth of Kentucky."

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    MIS, forgive the silly question but is that the traditional DA/SA trigger or the DAK? I can't tell if it's the regular hammer in its resting position, just at an unusual angle, or whether it's the bobbed hammer DAK. The decocking lever also makes me think DA/SA but I just can't tell.

edit - nvm, wikied the 239 and saw the DA/SA hammer just looks like that.

I saw your edit but I wanted to confirm with you, this is the DA/SA trigger.

Top Bottom